OU free money giveaway contest

Wulaw Horn

Texas - 196

OU - 0

Bijan & Worthy : 228 yards

ou_fan.jpeg.0f30eb0513b635dfd5967875bb074528.jpeg

Fuck those mouth breathing, sister fucking, meth smoking, cock munching, douche nozzle sucking, dickbag hoarding, land thieving, teeth missing, sad clown-paint wearing, inbred fucking morons. Fuck all of them and their shitty school, their stupid redundant song, their retarded fans, and their classless, dickless, can't-take-a-loss pussy fucking football team.

• Hook 'Em 1

Texas 45

ou 24

Worthy and Bijan go for 225 combined

During one of the games in the early 2000s when we got destroyed my friends and I partied with old high school friends at UT Arlington. I passed out and threw up all over the couch I was sleeping on. Thankfully did not wake up with dicks drawn on my face

41-29 Horns Dub
the bros get 266.

been a fan since roll left, never watched a Horns/OU live at CB before until last year 2021.
I had the time of life that first qtr. the highest of highs i could touch the skys....  30 game mins later-  i was 9 Coors light deep, sad, mad and drunk
stumbled back through Deep Ellum, weaving down main and commerce streets lookin for hoes.... phone at 1% with what seem like hours...
long story missing...... i woke up near Irving outside a massage parlor
surprisingly my phone was fully charged and my belongings on person....eventually found a waffle house  and made it to ATT stadium to watch boys beat the giants

You had Coors Light? My side of the stadium ran out of everything - water, soda, any other beer - except Bud Light.

56-23 Texas

Bijan/Worthy combine for 223 (most of it Bijan)

In 2013 (Mack's Last Stand) a buddy of mine had a breathalyzer installed on his vehicle by his family.  After the game he kept begging everyone around him to blow so he could start his vehicle.  None of us were in a condition to do so.  He had to sit and watch us drink for what seemed to be forever before he could leave, enduring vicious mockery the entire time. 

I don't know, it was funny to us at the time.  My wife and I took a cab, for what it's worth.

Edited by Darth Tron
wording
  • Haha 1

48 - 13 Texas

275 total yards between X and Mustard.

If Gabriel plays, they probably get 24 or so points but they are injured and not very deep. New guy and first time coach. Lots of transfers at key spots. Doubt they play with the usual pride that has fueled them in the past.

I expect us to jump on them early unless QE1 needs to knock off some rust. Only way this is close is if we start slow and OU is moving the ball.