Washington Commanders @ Dallas Cowboys -- 10.2.22

Patrick Bateman

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

Both these QBs look like utter shit.

Cooper works hard but has a limited ceiling. Wentz is not coachable and is relying on his talent from 5 years ago. He’s regressed all on his own. 

Just now, taybo20 said:

I’m about to put on red zone…this is hard to watch

Jacksonville v Eagles game is the tits.

That's disappointing because a team that can't run vs anyone just destroyed the defense in the run game..... and really on the edges, where this defense is supposed to be fast.

If they can’t pass rush this defense is not good. They’ve gotten run over everyone a team has actually committed to the run.

And that’s actually ok the offense, and more specifically the coaches.

They’re coaching like they have w backup QB. Cooper has shown he can be more than that. Let him play in a more open offense.

A game that should be 10-7 or 14-7 is now looking just disgusting.

Fuck these coaches.

Rush looks pretty good again, including the TD throw. Wentz still sucks, never understand how he keeps getting starting gigs in this league.

He looked good at times. He started that last drive shaky but settle down after the pick that wasn’t.

I’m still livid the coaching staff is coaching so sacred and calling conservative game plan.

All you’re doing is putting your defense in a bad spot. They are not good vs the run. Keep scoring points and they start pinning their ears back.

26 minutes ago, Drew said:

I’ll be honest…I was hoping they’d go for 2 Anyways so they’d be up a full TD. Oh well.

NEVER go for 2 until late in the game and you need it. So many teams chase points and find themselves down 4,8, or 9 or up 2,3,6,7 late where the extra point would have made a huge difference. 

Just execute the kick correctly. 

Holy shit, this play calling has been fucking terrible.  WTF were these calls.  Get it together, Kellen.

Outside of line one or 2 drives it’s been like that all game.

They really are calling a bad game today. Seem scared at times. They’re going to fuck around and get down again.
  • Hook 'Em 1