Texas opens as a 5 point favorite v Oklahoma

TexasMan

13 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Vegas is always such a buzzkill.  OU just got pantsed by 31, lost their QB, we get our QB back, and we’re only favored by 5?  They’re usually right, but this time I’m  saying fuck that noise.  OU is terrible, and we will win convincingly.

Have they been right yet on a Texas game?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

60.5 on that over under huh?

jesus christ one team will cover that all by their lonesome. 

i would want to bet the rest of my mortgage on that. 

so i guess definitely bet the under

well that should put the Texas team total at around 33 when it gets posted. K state and TCU just put up 41 and 55 on their D. If we have QE back, I think I like that better

59 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Gabriel aint playing. Specially after the Tua stuff

57 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

I was thinking that there’s no way an OU employed doc doesn’t clear Gabriel to play but forgot about the Tua thing. 

This presupposes that okies feel shame

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

Talked to an OU guy last night and he told me their backup qb is total dogshit. One player they can’t lose was the qb. And ballgame is right, no way he plays after the Tua injury

Their backup QB played a significant amount of the TCU game. You don't have to trust some OU fan's Intel. He is not good. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Vegas is always such a buzzkill.  OU just got pantsed by 31, lost their QB, we get our QB back, and we’re only favored by 5?  They’re usually right, but this time I’m  saying fuck that noise.  OU is terrible, and we will win convincingly.

We were only favored by 7 vs mountain aggy. Vegas has no idea what to do with Texas this year.
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, deech said:

And with that I am betting on OU as the replacement for the backup always bites us on the ass.

Yeah, OU will go with read options and other wrinkles for the backup to the backup that we'll be unprepared for. Based on history, probably a 5'6" midget will also be involved.

• Rage+1 5

1 minute ago, AeroHorn said:

Yeah, OU will go with read options and other wrinkles for the backup to the backup that we'll be unprepared for. Based on history, probably a 5'6" midget will also be involved.

Agreed. Have to be ready for a heavy dose of Gray and Barnes. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, AeroHorn said:

image.thumb.png.3e4e680f2f46025d2e05601f96b72e81.png

1.) I was pissed when we didn't offer a scholly to that dude based on his name alone. You simply dont pass up the opportunity to have a guy with this name on your QB depth chart. 

2.) And now I can see him coming off the bench to prolapse PK's D in the 2nd half. If he gets in the game with the Sooners down big, I'm immediately betting the Sooners on the ingame money line

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Blotto said:

image.thumb.png.3e4e680f2f46025d2e05601f96b72e81.png

1.) I was pissed when we didn't offer a scholly to that dude based on his name alone. You simply dont pass up the opportunity to have a guy with this name on your QB depth chart. 

2.) And now I can see him coming off the bench to prolapse PK's D in the 2nd half. If he gets in the game with the Sooners down big, I'm immediately betting the Sooners on the ingame money line

He looks like he would be good at polo or field hockey.