Texas opens as a 5 point favorite v Oklahoma

TexasMan

44 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Down to 8.5 on ESPN. 

That's more in line with what I was thinking yesterday. 

It's still a rivalry game

The best team doesn't always win this game

Makes total sense.  Neither squad looks like Alabama or Georgia and is capable of a close loss or being blown out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

8.5? Lulz. It's gonna be more like 40-10. Sark has a little Mack in him. He doesn't like to be a bad guy and run up the score. That's pussified, honestly. Choke slam those meth smoking sister fucking cock gobbling stupid fucks

C'mon, surly, don't act like a chicken fucker. Tell us how you really feel.

Mack wasn't being a nice guy, he was scared to death that an opponent would use it as locker room bulletin board material and return the beating next year, or the next, or the next, or... 

Let's hope Sark learned more from coaching for Saban than from moronic sports writers spouting bullshit about Mack.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

8.5? Lulz. It's gonna be more like 40-10. Sark has a little Mack in him. He doesn't like to be a bad guy and run up the score. That's pussified, honestly. Choke slam those meth smoking sister fucking cock gobbling stupid fucks

meh, i don't think sark is going to be scared to pile it on if the opportunity allows.

28 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Mack wasn't being a nice guy, he was scared to death that an opponent would use it as locker room bulletin board material and return the beating next year, or the next, or the next, or... 

Let's hope Sark learned more from coaching for Saban than from moronic sports writers spouting bullshit about Mack.

Don’t try to weather the storm. Be the storm. 

• Hook 'Em 3

33 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Spot on.  Mack was equal parts great recruiter, forward-thinker, and pussy.  Hence why he had one of best teams of all-time and somehow only won two conference championships in his career. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

30 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

i don't fucking wanna do anything today.  i'm more excited this year than i was last year when i actually went to the game.

The butterflies are hitting me right on cue. Had a couple anxiety dreams last night, expect to sleep like shit tonight, and then it's showtime. 

Please fucking win this game. I'm not sure this fanbase can take a loss tomorrow. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Maybe there is a better thread for this, if so I couldn’t find it.

We are taking the family to the fair and game for the first time in about 15 years. Anyone have logistics tips for parking, etc? We are staying up near the Hilton Anatole area. I had figured to leave pretty early Saturday to park in a fair lot and get in with enough time to get a corny dog and beer before the game.

Any recommendations on best approach to to fair park or where to park? Or timing?

• Hook 'Em 1

Maybe there is a better thread for this, if so I couldn’t find it.

We are taking the family to the fair and game for the first time in about 15 years. Anyone have logistics tips for parking, etc? We are staying up near the Hilton Anatole area. I had figured to leave pretty early Saturday to park in a fair lot and get in with enough time to get a corny dog and beer before the game.

Any recommendations on best approach to to fair park or where to park? Or timing?

Not sure what you mean by early but in years past getting a spot in the fair lots you need to get there around 7-7:15. I have also found it easier to get in/out by parking in one of the many random lots closer to I30 and NE of the fairgrounds.

3 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:
i don't fucking wanna do anything today.  i'm more excited this year than i was last year when i actually went to the game.

I'm already on my 2nd cocktail today...  😎

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I hope Drake Stoops gets taken out going across the middle of the field. My disdain for that little shit is up there with Quentin Griffin. Neg away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Drake Stoops gets taken out going across the middle of the field. My disdain for that little shit is up there with Quentin Griffin. Neg away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Line down to 7.5. Means money is swinging back to OU. This makes me feel better about tomorrow. 

People think Gabriel is starting because OU tweeted a picture of him in a suit traveling to Dallas.  Now he might start but that picture is proof of nothing....people are idiots.  

Edited by Surly Bevo

7 hours ago, ztejas said:

The butterflies are hitting me right on cue. Had a couple anxiety dreams last night, expect to sleep like shit tonight, and then it's showtime. 

Please fucking win this game. I'm not sure this fanbase can take a loss tomorrow. 

Texas Fight!

I’ve literally never in my life felt like this before the OU game. I fully expect us to easily beat the shit out of them tomorrow. There’s just no way they can even compete with us. In 2005 we were clearly better but we were still on that losing streak to them so you just didn’t know. And every year since they were either the favorites or we were slim favorites. Just ready for tomorrow to get here. 

• Like 1

Just now, Helobious said:

I’ve literally never in my life felt like this before the OU game. I fully expect us to easily beat the shit out of them tomorrow. There’s just no way they can even compete with us. In 2005 we were clearly better but we were still on that losing streak to them so you just didn’t know. And every year since they were either the favorites or we were slim favorites. Just ready for tomorrow to get here. 

Quinn is going to fuck them up.  Like launch next years Heisman campaign immediately after the game fuck them up.