Iowa St. @ Texas (Gametime Announcement) 11:00 am

MirrOlure

46 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

looking at the big ten and big 12 schedules for 10.22, my guess is that the ok state game would be the priority pick for the big noon game if both texas and ok state win this weekend.  very much hoping for that.

We'd probably need to win the following week too @TCU which might end up being tougher than @Baylor.

57 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Looks like we’re in our mid-season 11am kickoff streak. Last year I believe we had 5 in a row at 11am

I don’t hate them. Well I hate this one bc I’ll be in Denver on that Saturday and 10am games are so weird 

That was last year, right?  Not 2021 where we had 4 or 5 games in a row at 11:00a?  Really hurts alcohol sales which angers the Belmont.  

i could see TEX @ OSU be a 6-day hold given the games we both have left to play before late October.  That game could go anywhere from a 2:30p regional to hosting Gameday if we both are a combined 4-0.  Unless our wheels fall off, even at 2-1...our game at K-State suddenly looks just as good as BAY @ OKL did at the season start.  TCU in Austin the week after that unless ISU pulls off an upset and OSU remains undefeated.  That's another tight TV call.  Kansas will likely still be televised with us.  Baylor the big question mark...what the fuck are they waiting for?  Those T-day weekend games are called months in advance.  everything that Friday has been announced except Oregon State/Oregon and C. Michigan/E. Michigan.  I don't get the delay on that one.