Something happened today that made me realize just how bad of shape our country is in

Cornpop

16 minutes ago, Cornpop said:

Forgot to lock my door and some fuckstick stole my bag of whataburger food out of my truck today while I was inside a store for about 5 minutes. Sad times we are living in. People are desperate 

At least we’re not venturing into Mexico, destroying their homes and community centers, and stealing their children and washing machines.   

11 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

Truck is clearly not raised high enough since they could see inside and make out the Whataburger. 

2019 F250 with a 2.5 level on it and illegal tint. They had to open the door to see inside

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

image.gif.840fa7ad2338fe3fa13a048fa5a623bc.gif

I was on the phone/distracted and only going in a dollar store for just a min for some batteries.

2 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

At least we’re not venturing into Mexico, destroying their homes and community centers, and stealing their children and washing machines.   

We can't say, " women" any more?

3 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

I was thinking you were a dildo, but I was wrong, you were getting batteries for your dildo.

if you can’t choke down Whataburger before your journey into the dollar store, I would stick to Wendy’s.

Hey man I was gonna take it home for dinner. I'm in bachelor mode this week, Wife's out of town, so now this is my dinner

20221003_201019.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

Just now, CoTex said:

I’m not calling you a liar.  

In this day and age you are entitled to your own truth.  I dont want to trigger anyone.

Having said all that, occam’s razor/precept and all…

image.jpeg.abe66b6d0e982132e0a3db420469d9cb.jpeg

I ordered from the drive thru and my next stop was the store, then home. I never took it out of the truck. They left my drink though.... probably after they took a sip and it wasn't the right flavor 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So it’s ok for you to do some illegal shit, but not the person that took your combo meal?

too bad you didn’t catch them in the act, you could have shot them with that pistol in defense of your $11 dinner. 

Ooooh, duck of death with the condescending but honest truth.

Like doc Holiday in Tombstone with the shot glass slinging.

image.jpeg.036ea368523bbaca8b1d52791c599488.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So it’s ok for you to do some illegal shit, but not the person that took your combo meal?

too bad you didn’t catch them in the act, you could have shot them with that pistol in defense of your $11 dinner. 

Indeed i could have, and probably would have been no-billed by any grand jury in the state. They almost fucked around and found out

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, CoTex said:

True story.  I was sitting on a pier in Rockport when I was about 14 years old.  WB in one hand.  Big damned Dr Pepper in the other.

Someone said something and I turned to look - interact with the speaker you know, manners - and a fookin’ seagull swooped down like the hawk of Achill in the Jameson’s commercial, and grabbed my WB.

Gull flew about 3 feet and dropped my hamburguesa right in the piss.  In anger I chucked my styrofoam cup of DP at that sumbitch and missed badly.  Gull 1 - CoTex - 0.

Well don't come here looking for any sympathy, you won't find it. Don't ask me how I know 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

This is a good point.  It was a whataburger, after all. 

51 minutes ago, Cornpop said:

Hey man I was gonna take it home for dinner. I'm in bachelor mode this week, Wife's out of town, so now this is my dinner

20221003_201019.jpg

The Glock ties that dinner together so well.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Since those Chicago bastards took over Whataburger it's been total shit.  I'm not surprised you still partake though since your opinions on everything are also total shit.

Consider yourself lucky I didn't catch you 

• Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Cornpop said:

Forgot to lock my door and some fuckstick stole my bag of whataburger food out of my truck today while I was inside a store for about 5 minutes. Sad times we are living in. People are desperate 

2RNOVY.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, F250 said:

I thought Duck of Death died from eating raw bacon.

I thought little Bill kicked his ass for rolling into town all big shit like he was going to wave around his Glock and his Whataburger and get some deference cause some whore got her teets cut.

Then Eastwood, Morgan Freeman and blind Emilio Estevez made them all bitches.  At least that’s how I remember it.

Edited by CoTex
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1