Something happened today that made me realize just how bad of shape our country is in

Cornpop

5 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

This thread is great.  Death threats over shitty private equity burgers, jacked up trucks, and dollar store.  Texas, baby.

Even though it usually only happens to the most vulnerable, all of Austin has been warned about jugging. Too bad cornpop wasn't aware he was being followed from Whataburger.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Cornpop said:

Forgot to lock my door and some fuckstick stole my bag of whataburger food out of my truck today while I was inside a store for about 5 minutes. Sad times we are living in. People are desperate 

im withholding judgement until you share your Whataburger order ....

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Cornpop said:

#1 with cheese, mustard all the way with grilled onions and jalapeños. 

Damn.  I was with you earlier, but since you only ordered 1/2 to 1/3 of a burger, you obviously weren't that hungry.  Cant imagine how disappointed the thief was when he opened up that bag.  

• Like 1

Fuck man - there isn't Whataburger for hundreds of miles around me, what I wouldn't give to be able to steal someone's burger

11 hours ago, Cornpop said:

Hey man I was gonna take it home for dinner. I'm in bachelor mode this week, Wife's out of town, so now this is my dinner

20221003_201019.jpg

6/10

11 hours ago, Armybrat said:

This is my idea of a proper dinner….

9FD7E5A7-512E-4CDF-B985-0A02D37D4974.jpeg

9.5/10

Edited by Wally Fairway
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

McDonald's is currently better than Whataburger. Order off the app and it's super cheap, and you don't end up sitting in a line for 30 minutes waiting for food that is somehow cold.

They really need to just shut it down. Put it out of it's misery.

Cold Whataburger is better than hot cardboard every day of the week.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

McDonald's is currently better than Whataburger. Order off the app and it's super cheap, and you don't end up sitting in a line for 30 minutes waiting for food that is somehow cold.

They really need to just shut it down. Put it out of it's misery.

In a posting history littered with terrible takes, this one...  Torbush. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Cold Whataburger is better than hot cardboard every day of the week.  

You're not escaping Whataburger for under $15 or under 20 minutes. I can get a 10 piece and large fry from Mickey D's for under $6 in the time it's actually supposed to take to go through a drive thru. And the food will actually be hot.

Edited by Pam Cummings

2 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

You're not escaping Whataburger for under $15 or under 20 minutes. I can get a 10 piece and large fry from Mickey D's for under $6 in the time it's actually supposed to take to go through a drive thru. And the food will actually be hot.

I get a #1 with bacon, large sized for $11 and it's typically hot and delivered to my vehicle in the parking spot in about 6 minutes at the one I frequent.  Orders of magnitude better than pink slime nuggets and fries that you can leave on the counter for 10 days and they still taste the same.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I get a #1 with bacon, large sized for $11 and it's typically hot and delivered to my vehicle in the parking spot in about 6 minutes at the one I frequent.  Orders of magnitude better than pink slime nuggets and fries that you can leave on the counter for 10 days and they still taste the same.  

Hey, i'm jealous that you have a Whataburger that has hot food and halfway decent service instead of some methed out person in a stained orange shirt delivering you a cold burger. Truly. I don't know if one of those even exists in the greater Austin area anymore.

I should probably disclose that the Mickey D's near my work where i get breakfast/lunch when i'm feeling lazy is a franchise, and run really well. Usually busy but still very good service and food quality.

Edited by Pam Cummings

11 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

How could it not be hot when it's been sitting under a heat lamp all day?

4 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Why didn’t you go get another whataburger?

I didn't realize the bag was missing until I got home. I live out in the country on a ranch, so I wasn't going to make a 30-40 minute round trip for a replacement whataburger