Say something nice about oklahoma

TexArcher

5 hours ago, SamsCorner said:

I know a lot of Indians, they don’t particularly care for the term injun.

We’ll I don’t particularly care for them gifting me something only to take it back later, even if they do hand me stogies in silence outside of a store…

Standing to the side of a big flow of people exiting one of the tents at the fair a few years back. There's a couple of Sooner guys there beside me. Then a dude in A&M hat and shirt walks by. One of the Sooner guys turns to me and just starts railing on this dude. "Why the hell would he wear that shit here? Your team isn't playing. Just wear something else. God those people are so weird."

He wasn't wrong.

They have OnCue Express gas stations which are the best gas stations I’ve ever been to since Buc-ee’s are not considered “gas stations”, but if Buc-ee’s were considered gas stations, OnCue is basically a the equivalent of a liquor store in Trenton, NJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chickasaw National Recreational Area is very pretty. Turner Falls is kinda neat. Talimena Scenic Drive is a blast in the right vehicle.
Uhh..about that last part, you don't want to get in a battle of wits with unarmed okie traffic cops on a power trip

Uhh..about that last part, you don't want to get in a battle of wits with unarmed okie traffic cops on a power trip

Haul ass to the Arkansas side?

Was at the Queen Wlhelmina Lodge and the Ranger said they were having black bear issues and had caught several. Asked him what they did with them. He sad they just haul them over to the OK side and release them.

On 10/5/2022 at 3:26 PM, Gucci_Suit said:

I hooked up with an OU student a few times. She basically taught me how to do butt stuff correctly. Super appreciate her contribution to my array of “moves”. She also didn’t give me a disease. 

Hope she was gentle on you. 

• Haha 1

On 10/5/2022 at 3:26 PM, Gucci_Suit said:

I hooked up with an OU student a few times. She basically taught me how to do butt stuff correctly. Super appreciate her contribution to my array of “moves”. She also didn’t give me a disease. 

Oklahoma created @NowThis.

Edited by Duval Street