It is My V-Day

HOOK'EMHOOAH

I've had teeth pulled with no anesthetic. I have herniated discs up and down my spine with spinal stenosis. I'm going to be fine.

Personally, I plan on getting portraits taken wearing a cone that dogs wear after their berries are picked because I think it's a comic relief.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Schedule your "blank" testing follow up... known multiple who didn't and ended up with a "welcomed addition" a few years down the road

I'm following the European standard on that particular matter.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

Personally, I plan on getting portraits taken wearing a cone that dogs wear after their berries are picked because I think it's a comic relief.

I'm following the European standard on that particular matter.

77Jc.gif

5 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

Should have waited a day or two so you could sit your balls on frozen peas and watch the game and have your wife serve unending cocktails to you. 

Yea, who schedules their vasectomy for a freaking Wednesday?  It's the perfect excuse for sitting in a chair watching football and drinking beer for 12 straight hours.

Frozen peas for 2-3 straight days and follow doctors orders on amount of activity.  I did, and had no problems.  I've heard of others who didn't follow orders have discomfort for extended periods.

3 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

Good lord man, it isn't 1722.

The first was a dead tooth when I was 8 and the, I'm guessing, student [read stupid] dentist (we were poor) put the lidocaine on the wrong nerves.

Later, as an adult two of my wisdom teeth were impacting when I was galavanting as a contractor in Afghanistan. So I was sent to Dubai to have them removed. When they specify "conservative oral surgeon" this is the manner of conservancy they are placing the reference upon. I was given some pretty badass mouth wash, and a few days of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory meds. The mouth wash was legit.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Ye of wife and want,

Sit, and I shall spin you a tale, for thee. My balls shall rest cooly. I have fought inward and abroad. Though a in hole a tooth, I aquaint as a couth.

No human has choice of birth, value or worth;

Every human has the choice where they are from.

Today, I've killed what I was given at birth.

I am a Goddamned Texan. Fuck with me at your own peril.

I drink whiskey, have no wife, and want for not.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

Test twice. Labs fuck up and have false positives or false negatives all the time.

My doc wouldn't give me the all clear until I had two tests with no swimmers.

For best results, rub about 20+ out before your first test.  And that's probably an underestimate.  Don't roll in there with rookie numbers.  Clear the pipes and then some.  As hilarious as it is to hand that receptionist a lunch bag with a cup of your baby batter in it, it gets old the more times you have to go back.

Also, for your reading pleasure:

Edited by dcbc

5 hours ago, dcbc said:

For best results, rub about 20+ out before your first test.  

1/1Skip AdContinue watchingafter the adVisit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

5.png

Amateur!

I was “shooting” for 30, and I enlisted my inner circle to assist. Ended up with 42. 

No results back yet, but…good times!

Wait two weeks then start clearing your pipes.  My doc recommended 24 loads, then I had to submit two samples two weeks apart that both tested neg to get the all clear. I'd imagine yours will recommend something similar.  As others mentioned bags of frozen peas are a lifesaver, as are tighty-whities for the first few days back at work to keep em supported.

The whole thing was a very minor inconvenience to never have to glove up again.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Dutch said:

Wait two weeks then start clearing your pipes.  My doc recommended 24 loads, then I had to submit two samples two weeks apart that both tested neg to get the all clear. I'd imagine yours will recommend something similar.  As others mentioned bags of frozen peas are a lifesaver, as are tighty-whities for the first few days back at work to keep em supported.

The whole thing was a very minor inconvenience to never have to glove up again.

Every operation for every Soldier involves some manner of "field problem"

I have commanded my balls to STFU, and they have complied.

RR tire decided to eat a screw between home and the appointment.  That was fun.

• Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, After irth said:

Amateur!

I was “shooting” for 30, and I enlisted my inner circle to assist. Ended up with 42. 

No results back yet, but…good times!

Oh, I screwed it up big time.  I didn't approach reasonable clear out numbers.  I ended up having to test several times.  You could say I had a vast deferens.

• Haha 2