SMU at UCF on ESPN2 *NOW* (yes I know it's Wednesday.)

Beau Vine

Just now, 59 Burst said:

I don’t like this iteration of SMU’s helmet. The more traditional white helmet with the red Mustang looks good, no need to French it up.

This opinion is both terrible and wrong.

Boom!  56 yards right up the middle by SMU RB.  7-3 equines.

1 minute ago, 59 Burst said:

I don’t like this iteration of SMU’s helmet. The more traditional white helmet with the red Mustang looks good, no need to French it up.

They’ve really started emphasizing the “Dallas” selling point the past few years in all their branding. Because when I think of Oak Cliff & Pleasant Grove I think of SMU.

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

They’ve really started emphasizing the “Dallas” selling point the past few years in all their branding. Because when I think of Oak Cliff & Pleasant Grove I think of SMU.

I can understand that. Tonight is the first time I have seen it. The graphic has a “Hollywood couldn’t get the rights to a real team” feel to it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, pops said:

Sonny went all in on dallas' team. I think it looks great. But i agree the red pony by itself is great even though it's been co-opted by about a thousand high schools and the Calgary stampeders

You know what they say. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Sonny went all in on dallas' team. I think it looks great. But i agree the red pony by itself is great even though it's been co-opted by about a thousand high schools and the Calgary stampeders

I like the look and change. I’m sure the olds hate it. Just keep the pony somewhere on the uniform. The 1970s “D” works.

Just sat down and turned it on and saw the FG. Who is playing better?