Kenny Chesney or Kid Rock

closetohumping

What would you rather do?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Attend a Kenny Chesney concert with Kid Rock
    • Attend a Kid Rock concert with Kenny Chesney
    • Oh no bucko, there is no choice 3. Don't vote here, matter of fact a vote here means you will do both 1 and 2

All these rules.  Do you have to recreate the sex scene between Tom Cruise and Kelly McGillis in Top Gun with the one you choose? 

This sounds worse than watching OU play Baylor.  How many bullets are in the gun again?

• Haha 5

50 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

See poll.  By "attend" I mean you have to hang out with them pre and post concert, could include sharing a meal, shooting the shit, etc.  You can't just say "I'll pick B because Kid Rock will be so drunk I"ll ditch him."

Make sure and compliment Kid Rock on his Slim Shady album and how you still know all of the lyrics to Lose Yourself.

Compliment Kenny Chesney on his hits Dirt Road Anthem and Old Town Road and mention that you thought he was black.  

When they correct you, make this facial expression:

cheryl-cole-okay.gif

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 1

Damn.  

I went with A, but it was closer than I would have thought.  

Hanging out with Chesney would suck it seems like.  At least Kid Rock would want to party and shit.  Also the chicks at a Chesney concert have got to be hotter overall than the busted up chicks that go to a Kid Rock concert.  

I would rather listen to Kid Rock music than Chesney though, but fuck it I would just deal with it and then probably end up singing along to How Forever Feels anyway like a douchebag 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Damn.  

Hanging out with Chesney would suck it seems like.  At least Kid Rock would want to party and shit.  Also the chicks at a Chesney concert have got to be hotter overall than the busted up chicks that go to a Kid Rock concert.  

I would rather listen to Kid Rock music than Chesney though, but fuck it I would just deal with it and then probably end up singing along to How Forever Feels anyway like a douchebag 

Kenny is a douche but he had quite a few decent hits.  Hate to admit it.

9 hours ago, Scraps said:

Damn.  

I'd fuck a juggalo before I'd fuck a kid rock skank.

• Hook 'Em 1

I couldn't sit through a Kenny Chesney concert. Especially not with another dude. Kid Rock actually has a song I like and some others that would be fun live.

Like was mentioned, though - probably better looking women at a Kenny Chesney show. I don't particularly want to hang out with either of them, or listen to 15 awful Kid Rock songs. 

(Also this is a fantastic would you rather)

Edited by ztejas
  • Haha 1

Possibly inspired by this thread, my older kid and I are going to start a country/hip hop crossover called Kanye Twitty.

/edit.  Dammit!  I just googled it, and some smart bastage already did it.

Edited by dcbc
  • Haha 2