What the fuck is wrong with you, New York City?

crash_davis

https://metro.co.uk/2022/10/06/new-york-women-in-neon-green-bodysuits-beat-and-rob-teens-in-subway-17518791/?ico=tag-post-strip_item_2_news

A group of women dressed in neon green body suits swarmed a car and reportedly beat and robbed two young women, one who was celebrating her 19th birthday.

The victims, both 19, were at the Times Square station waiting for an N train around 2am on Sunday when the suspects arrived ‘loud an obnoxious’, a mother of one of the victims told the New York Daily News.

Video footage shows more than a half-dozen women in the alien-esque leotards targeting two riders inside a train car. The assailants fling and punch the teenagers in the wild, violent act.

4 hours ago, futureman said:

why didn’t some dude just beat the shit out of all those dumb cunts?  that would be so easy, like beating up a bunch of kids.

oh no sir, that would go viral the other way.... ADULT MALE WHALES ON DEFENSELESS FEMALE FLASH MOB.... doing it for the "likes" and mean old white guys randomly swinging at the poor innocent women

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Samson's Wig said:

lol I remember that one.  I have no idea what made her mad, but if anyone was ever begging to get slapped it was her.

i consider it very telling that the gentlemen helping to seperate the mele let the white guy keep slaming her into walls and choking her out.... they basically told the female friends to back off, your girl started this shit, and is about to FAFO

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

i consider it very telling that the gentlemen helping to seperate the mele let the white guy keep slaming her into walls and choking her out.... they basically told the female friends to back off, your girl started this shit, and is about to FAFO

giant dude was beating on the one dude the gals were with. he let one of his wimmens shit-talk her way into the slap heard round the world for her, and an absolute ass beating for him.

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...

Chicken biryani is serious business.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/drunk-customer-ignites-nyc-restaurant-botching-chicken-biryani-order-police

An angry customer drunkenly torched a Bangladeshi restaurant in Queens earlier this month because they messed up his order, New York City officials said on Monday.

Choephel Norbu, 49, was charged with third-degree arson, second-degree reckless endangerment and second-degree criminal mischief on Friday. New York Police Department (NYPD) officers spent over two weeks investigating the case, along with fire department officials.

During the investigation, Norbu admitted that he started a fire outside Ittadi Garden and Grill in Jackson Heights on October 2. 

According to detectives, Norbu claimed that he was "very drunk" that night and was upset that he was not given the chicken biryani that he ordered.

14 hours ago, WBT said:

Just about every culture has a chicken and rice dish.  It's pretty hard to mess something like that up...unless you decide to dump a carton of raisins in it.

Or make a casserole with it. What no taste bud having, rice hating idiot chef would invent such monstrosity? 

• 2 months later...

man... i really thought he was gonna accidentally shove the bike into the cab, and let her deal with it.

the hilarious part about this is it sounds like he was technically in the wrong and crossed the street with a dont walk sign, and she had the "right of way"..... 

ohhhh how the tables turn my dear cyclist.

funny how those red lights and dont walk signs arent important when YOU ignore them and keep going and some poor car driver has to slam on their brakes to avoid you, but the moment the tables turn, and it enrages you, its suddenly not cool anymore.....

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

On 1/17/2023 at 11:23 AM, Pig Bellmont said:

That guy showed incredible restraint. Also NYC is full of self important assholes. News at 11

Bikers are already riding on the fucking sidewalks.  Bikers do not stop when there is a light.  Fuck this crazy bitch with a bike.  If that had been me and Harvey, Harvey would have absolutely started barking at her.  He hates bikes.  Good boy, Harvey.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...