Russian propaganda film on why not to emigrate to the US.

crash_davis

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

This reminds me of the "TACO TRUCK ON EVERY CORNER" bullshit from 2016.

Like, okay? What's the bad part? 

If they're Mexican cash-only taco trucks, no problem at all.

If they are hipster taco trucks who can't take your order unless you put your phone number in their data base so they can text you to pick it up, well fuckin fuck that shit.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, RDCanecutter said:

If they're Mexican cash-only taco trucks, no problem at all.

If they are hipster taco trucks who can't take your order unless you put your phone number in their data base so they can text you to pick it up, well fuckin fuck that shit.

Well it was said by a Trump consultant, so you know which kind it was.

The funny thing is that they just had to show a real view of the hassle that is air transportation in the U.S. Wouldn't have been a lie and would have been light years scarier than this shit.

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

Tacos are >$2 in the states these days. It's bullshit.

It's the fuckin hipsters and their Instagrams and wavin the phone around to magically Venmo everything while wearing their damn beanie hats and it ain't even cold their hair's just greazy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

7 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

It's the fuckin hipsters and their Instagrams and wavin the phone around to magically Venmo everything while wearing their damn beanie hats and it ain't even cold their hair's just greazy.

That's reason enough for Russians not to move here.

• Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

11 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

That's why you have to find the places that give you ojo when you walk in for not being straight off the job site. They're still too expensive though, abuelita-in-law let me have it last week for buying tamales from a dude in a van when I was leaving the panaderia. Not because they're unsanitary or something, but rather because I spent $15 on a dozen of them. 

• Drool 1

That video is hilarious. Like mentioned upthread, reality would be much more persuasive than the video. 

Suggestions for Goebbells propaganda video v2:

$100 charge for each checked bag. Airline offers a credit card application to pay for it at 20% annual interest rate.

Strip search at TSA checkpoint

Flight delayed by 6 hours.

Boarding is a full-on hockey style body check experience.

Flight Attendant announcement- welcome to American Airlines - there is no meal service on this 12 hour flight. You can however purchase a bag of peanuts for $25. 

Kid behind you screams and kicks your seat. Turn around to ask parent to control the kid, and Karen unloads on you. Everyone pulls out their phone to record you. Mayhem ensues. Fight breaks out. You’re dragged off plane.

Fin.

Although it probably beats the alternative flight experience in Russia where the Aeroflot plane’s wing falls off during the taxiing to the runway.

• Hook 'Em 3

35 minutes ago, GenXer said:

That video is hilarious. Like mentioned upthread, reality would be much more persuasive than the video. 

Suggestions for Goebbells propaganda video v2:

$100 charge for each checked bag. Airline offers a credit card application to pay for it at 20% annual interest rate.

Strip search at TSA checkpoint

Flight delayed by 6 hours.

Boarding is a full-on hockey style body check experience.

Flight Attendant announcement- welcome to American Airlines - there is no meal service on this 12 hour flight. You can however purchase a bag of peanuts for $25. 

Kid behind you screams and kicks your seat. Turn around to ask parent to control the kid, and Karen unloads on you. Everyone pulls out their phone to record you. Mayhem ensues. Fight breaks out. You’re dragged off plane.

Fin.

Although it probably beats the alternative flight experience in Russia where the Aeroflot plane’s wing falls off during the taxiing to the runway.

You forgot the part where christians stand up and start singing jesus songs

You know that shit don't fly in Russia.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

You forgot the part where christians stand up and start singing jesus songs

You know that shit don't fly in Russia.

holy shit i would be under the jail for multiple murder if this goes down on any plane i'm on, i don't fucking care if it's swa to dal. 

the bald guy is all of us. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, trauma babe said:

My whitest opinion is that crunchy tacos are better than soft tacos unless the tortillas are homemade with lard.

They got crunchy tacos way down in Mexico, thing is they're small and flat and they call them sopitos and such, they are salty and they give them to you in mariachi joints so you hang out and buy more beer.

16 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

holy shit i would be under the jail for multiple murder if this goes down on any plane i'm on, i don't fucking care if it's swa to dal. 

the bald guy is all of us. 

100% this.

Well not 100%.  You wouldn't be under the jail, no way they could find 12 to convict you.  If I'm the foreman: "Completely justified and thank you for your service."

18 hours ago, mchookem said:

the right is getting better at comedy and is making the left nervous. 

2wm.gif

Political humor requires that you have self awareness and the ability to make fun of oneself. It's why right wingers are so fucking cringefully bad at it and look like aggy in their attempts.

Edited by Pam Cummings