Dallas Stars 2022-2023 season thread

Longhorn_Fan68

Robo signed. Season starts tonight. Starts don't play until the 13th, but figured we could start the discussion. 

To that end, big roster move today (that i think we all saw coming)

https://twitter.com/BruceLeVinePuck/status/1578439217067147264?t=K4Si0_l13F2DwZFlrWeJjw&s=19

Twitter not working correctly atm

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/7/2022 at 3:14 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Robo signed. Season starts tonight. Starts don't play until the 13th, but figured we could start the discussion. 

To that end, big roster move today (that i think we all saw coming)

https://twitter.com/BruceLeVinePuck/status/1578439217067147264?t=K4Si0_l13F2DwZFlrWeJjw&s=19

Twitter not working correctly atm

Love that crazy Kazakh. We'll always have the 2020 playoffs.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Destroying our (assigned) rival in their barn. 

Where does our hatred truly lie as a fanbase in 2022? I find myself hating most of our Central brethren with the exception of poor Arizona, but I just can't muster the hated I felt for the Ducks and Sharks back in the day. 

10 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Where does our hatred truly lie as a fanbase in 2022? I find myself hating most of our Central brethren with the exception of poor Arizona, but I just can't muster the hated I felt for the Ducks and Sharks back in the day. 

that's kinda the problem. we don't have a "natural" rival. As you said, pick any Central team and it's pretty easy to root against them. Arizona is a joke and needs to move Houston yesterday

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Catpfish said:
17 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:
Added a subscription to ahltv for the Texas Stars this year...all in

Hopefully things get better after that performance last night. Not that many new faces and looked slow and disorganized.

Yeah there were some good moments but for such a supposedly stacked team they sure looked overmatched. Oh well plenty more to play.