Dallas Stars 2022-2023 season thread

Longhorn_Fan68

Gonna keep saying it, this team is fun. And i like Wedgewood, i think he's a Dobby style backup. A little more scrambly and wild but gets the job done. 

What more can you say at this point? Jamie looks resurgent. So does Segs. Robo literally is a scoring robot. Pavs is an ageless wonder. Roope makes others look like they're standing still. Miro quietly commands games and lets others take the accolades. We got ourselves a team, boys. Feels good. Let's do this shit.

And now, Hookem Horns! Great afternoon

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 11/5/2022 at 10:35 PM, Firemans4Horn said:

Love watching this team utilize it’s speed and play possession hockey instead of ugly ass dump and chase. Passing is so crisp on 5v5 and lethal on the power play. Robertson-Pavelski-Hintz might be a top 5 line in hockey. 

Yep. This team fucks.

On 11/5/2022 at 5:39 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Gonna keep saying it, this team is fun. And i like Wedgewood, i think he's a Dobby style backup. A little more scrambly and wild but gets the job done. 

What more can you say at this point? Jamie looks resurgent. So does Segs. Robo literally is a scoring robot. Pavs is an ageless wonder. Roope makes others look like they're standing still. Miro quietly commands games and lets others take the accolades. We got ourselves a team, boys. Feels good. Let's do this shit.

And now, Hookem Horns! Great afternoon

IMHO the biggest difference for Seguin is that he's finally healthy again. All of last season he was still not 100%.

• Hook 'Em 1