Dallas Stars 2022-2023 season thread

Longhorn_Fan68

First time I've been to a Stars game this year. Best game I've been to in a while. A few worthless observations.....

1 - Watching Makar and MacKinnon on that 3 on 3 OT was a thing of beauty. Dallas looked like a huff and puff beer league team out there. 

2 - Enjoyed Benn getting KO'd.....by Dave Manson's son, no less. 

3 - Great crowd. I'm not a Stars fan but have to give it up to the fanbase. That place was rockin for a Monday night. 

4 - Marchment doesn't impress me at all. Looked like he was hungover out there.

5 - Still love Pavelski. Guy does everything. Great signing.  

6 - Ticket prices have definitely increased this year. Bummer.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sweetnsourpoke said:

First time I've been to a Stars game this year. Best game I've been to in a while. A few worthless observations.....

1 - Watching Makar and MacKinnon on that 3 on 3 OT was a thing of beauty. Dallas looked like a huff and puff beer league team out there. 

2 - Enjoyed Benn getting KO'd.....by Dave Manson's son, no less. 

3 - Great crowd. I'm not a Stars fan but have to give it up to the fanbase. That place was rockin for a Monday night. 

4 - Marchment doesn't impress me at all. Looked like he was hungover out there.

5 - Still love Pavelski. Guy does everything. Great signing.  

6 - Ticket prices have definitely increased this year. Bummer.

1 - you must have watched a different game than me because all I saw them do is rag time and play keepaway

2 - Cool analysis

3- Dallas loves hockey. This has been known for a while

4 - He's almost a top 150 (152 currently) player so far this season. He also barely has a full season of play in the NHL on his resume. He's doing just fine for a 3rd line winger whose main job is to stir shit, which he does

5 - I wasn't sold then, but I am now.

6 - That's not surprising. Pretty sure the Stars had one of the lowest gameday experiences in the league. hold onto your butt if you ever go to a vegas game

So after verifying that this tinordi guy is mark tinordi’s kid, I wondered how I never heard of him before now when it says he’s been a pro for 12 years. Kept reading and he’s mostly been in the AHL, not able to break in with a nhl club. So if he’s got a spot and regular playing time with Chicago now at 30 then good on him. 

The only stream i could get was a hawks stream for reasons. Anyway, it was decent schadenfreude watching the first few minutes of the post game show watching their side pick their jaws off the floor. They were literally shuffling their notes trying to decide what to say next. Mercifully for them, commercial came quick