Dallas Stars 2022-2023 season thread

Longhorn_Fan68

44 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

The only stream i could get was a hawks stream for reasons. Anyway, it was decent schadenfreude watching the first few minutes of the post game show watching their side pick their jaws off the floor. They were literally shuffling their notes trying to decide what to say next. Mercifully for them, commercial came quick

Yeah caststreams was useless for me tonight and I was finally able to find a good stream at therealstreamhub.site right about when all hell broke loose in the 3rd.

That was some crazy, fun shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

I took the wife and kids to the game tonight.  It was my kids' first ever game.  After the Hawks went up 4-1, I turned to my kids and said "you never leave a hockey game early, so don't even ask."  I looked like one smart mother fucker after those 5 goals. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Guess not. 

i think the continuation is discretionary then you cant go back and fix it. I remember a few years back Bish took one to the collarbone and some team scored on there but nothing could be done. believe it was in the playoffs

1 minute ago, crum said:

i think the continuation is discretionary then you cant go back and fix it. I remember a few years back Bish took one to the collarbone and some team scored on there but nothing could be done. believe it was in the playoffs

I was thinking of that one too, It was against at Louis in that great series. And I remember wanting play stopped. But he had all his gear on except glove and catcher that he flung off.