Dallas Stars 2022-2023 season thread

Longhorn_Fan68

On 2/21/2023 at 12:56 PM, wood said:

Here, take my money, Got dammit.

When and where do I get tickets?

Texas Stars season ticket holders got first shot.  That window has passed.  RIght now, Dallas Stars season ticket holders have the chance to buy.  Tickets go on sale to the public on March 2nd

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Arizona tonight.

They are terrible.  We should win lose convincingly in OT. 

it would be nice to kick the shit out of someone again. maybe tonight's the night

Glendenning officially on IR. would not be surprised to see Kivi moved there too. Copy the Tampa model and keep them out till playoffs. Hoping we make another move. If a forward, I want JvR. We need more grit and net-front. If d-man I want Nill to pull some strings and bring Klinger back. Whatever we do, at least it's not Kane.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Crazy what passes get through traffic against Dallas right now and how many of Dallas’ passes get deflected. 

Yep, and crazy how many pucks hit iron or got snagged by a goalie playing out of his ass. Could have easily scored 8 or 9 goals last night.

I like this trade a lot. Domi was not on my radar, but I'm really hoping Dallas awakens the best in him. He's an elite player who can play any forward position and for doesn't mind getting gritty (he gets that from dad). He's been on historically bad teams who don't score much. Never thought we'd have both a Marchment and a Domi on our team, but here we are!

I'm guessing he doesn't play tonight, right?

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 1