Dallas Stars 2022-2023 season thread

Longhorn_Fan68

Didn’t watch yesterday in favor of basketball, but looking over the result it’s great to see pavelski and marchment both break their streaks. 

stars won 3 games in february, and have now won 3 games in March. 

also if I can count and stats are current, there are 19 games left and both Robertson and pavelski are 21 points away from milestones- 100 points this season and 1000 career points, respectively. 

pavs would obviously get his early next year, but I’m hoping that line can get hot enough to get them both 21 more points. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Didn’t watch yesterday in favor of basketball, but looking over the result it’s great to see pavelski and marchment both break their streaks. 

stars won 3 games in february, and have now won 3 games in March. 

also if I can count and stats are current, there are 19 games left and both Robertson and pavelski are 21 points away from milestones- 100 points this season and 1000 career points, respectively. 

pavs would obviously get his early next year, but I’m hoping that line can get hot enough to get them both 21 more points. 

They combined for 5 points yesterday  so that doesn't seem too far fetched. Hopefully we get more of the team we've seen this month than the one we suffered through in February

Avalanche lost to Seattle last night. I know Minnesota is closer in the standings, but I’m mainly worried about Colorado. We have done well against the wild this year so I’m not as much concerned about them.

good opportunity to gain a little ground tonight with a win

Edited by Voldemort86

52 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Avalanche lost to Seattle last night. I know Minnesota is closer in the standings, but I’m mainly worried about Colorado. We have done well against the wild this year so I’m not as much concerned about them.

Colorado has had a few Stars moments as of late with blowing leads.  Which of course is fine with me. 

3 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

if it all ended today we would play WPG and while I think we're the better team, they have given us fits all season. I'm not sure who I would "rather" play, but probably someone from the Pacific. I'd prefer not to face any central teams until we have to. any of them can knock us out. LA Kings are my dark horse cup contender. I'd prefer not to play them either. Give me Seattle, Vegas, or Edmonton and I think we're into the 2nd round. We'll see how it all shakes out