Dallas Stars 2022-2023 season thread

Longhorn_Fan68

6 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Yeah, that's exactly what my buddy & I were texting about. Couldn't remember if it was blue or red way back then. 

It changed colors based on puck speed. This one does too, from black to red for hard shots. I don't mind it. I think it should be an option, though. There are plenty of people, my gf included, who like it and pay more attention when it's being implemented. 

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

20 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

It changed colors based on puck speed. This one does too, from black to red for hard shots. I don't mind it. I think it should be an option, though. There are plenty of people, my gf included, who like it and pay more attention when it's being implemented. 

This thing seems to have a longer tail the faster the puck is going. Don’t like it. Thought it was a stick getting in the way when I first saw it. 

I think the old fox trax one also tracked it when it wasn’t visible along the near boards, which was kind of helpful. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

yeah, Murray is scheduled to start tonight. my sis is there. hope we don't play down to their opponent tonight. quietly optimistic that is out of our system. we'll find out tonight

Seems like we always struggle with the low tier Canadian teams.

• Hook 'Em 1