This Oklahoma team JUST LOOKS DIFFERENT: OU Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

29 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I expected more reaction to "I've never beef this frustrate due to a person el decision that should of been made In the first quarter" tbh

You're right. It's unusually good writing for a Sooner. Must've been their valedictorian. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigHornedLurker said:

I've waited 20 years for this shit. Fuck ou and fuck your entitled shit.

Finally made a bad coaching hire, go drown in a cellar flood .

You fucks just started big 12 play, you fucks don't even know how far down this shithole goes. 

Amen. 

1 hour ago, BigHornedLurker said:

I've waited 20 years for this shit. Fuck ou and fuck your entitled shit.

Finally made a bad coaching hire, go drown in a cellar flood .

You fucks just started big 12 play, you fucks don't even know how far down this shithole goes. 

You, sir, have a way with words.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

Hmmm… A “elite defensive head coach” that is doing a complete culture rebuild after the last head coach let the program get soft, while getting blown the fuck out by TCU and getting shut out in humiliating fashion where his team just rolls over and dies without any fight? Where have I heard this story before?

Triggered. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

Hmmm… A “elite defensive head coach” that is doing a complete culture rebuild after the last head coach let the program get soft, while getting blown the fuck out by TCU and getting shut out in humiliating fashion where his team just rolls over and dies without any fight? Where have I heard this story before?

too soon

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Had some okies sit next to us at a sports bar in Dallas last night with USC playing. Eventually they had to tell us that the TX/OU game would have looked different with Riley running the offense.

“I bet you’d take him back right now if you could then, huh?”

Hell no, they screamed. Then they proceeded to drunkenly explain why Venables is a culture guy and he was going to clean house in order to build a foundation of toughness because Riley coached pussies. I just told them that we were also very happy with Venables and hoped they’d keep him forever.  Then I went back to ignoring them and watching games. 

OU’s aggyness is often overlooked. These idiots lost the best offensive coach in the history of their program and they expected to improve in Year 1. It uh, doesn’t work like that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

OU’s aggyness is often overlooked. These idiots lost the best offensive coach in the history of their program and they expected to improve in Year 1. It uh, doesn’t work like that. 

Not just in the history of their program, but in the game. Especially considering what he could do with transfer QBs before the portal. They’re delusional 

Edited by Js1

51 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I don’t remember the dipshit’s handle because I think I eventually put him on ignore, but I swear that there was an OU poster on this board trying to legitimately argue that the offense would be upgraded this season. It was hilarious then and it should be resurfaced for absolute hilarity now. God. So good. 

9 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I don’t remember the dipshit’s handle because I think I eventually put him on ignore, but I swear that there was an OU poster on this board trying to legitimately argue that the offense would be upgraded this season. It was hilarious then and it should be resurfaced for absolute hilarity now. God. So good. 

I did not realize @Kyrie Eleison had an Oklahoma doppelgänger.

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I think it was Quigley. I’m not going to @ him, because I don’t like summoning silliness on purpose.

• Haha 1

I think it was Quigley. I’m not going to @ him, because I don’t like summoning silliness on purpose.
Speaking of, we had far more active posters from various different fanbases back when we were sucking shit through a straw..where have they all gone?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5