This Oklahoma team JUST LOOKS DIFFERENT: OU Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

8 minutes ago, texifornia said:

On a desktop, just open the images from Twitter in new tabs, then copy/paste the links in here and they automatically populate.

Well you can feel free to take back over when you aren't on a plane but I'm clearly not getting any work done so I might as well do something productive

• Hook 'Em 2

That’s a dumb contract. 
I had a hard time reconciling the image of Joe Castiglione dancing on the CB sideline like a jackass with his reputation for being sharp. Maybe he made one great, early decision and has been living off it since 1999. 
Buying players, when your competitors aren’t, is cost effective. You get to set the market. It’s a different game when everybody participates. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Lolololol they didn’t even hat on the table my

guy….I’m sure his mom was super fucking shocked when her son didn’t ask her to stop at Lidz on the way to his signing ceremony to get a shitty foam OU hat

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/21/2022 at 11:10 AM, Burt Macklin said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

On 12/21/2022 at 11:25 AM, SydneyCarton said:

Live look in on every OU fan except ChiTownDoc:

Im-poor GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 12/21/2022 at 12:43 PM, Chili dog said:

5E5EE560-07FB-49A5-9E41-02876679436F.jpeg

On 12/21/2022 at 12:59 PM, Hiphopopotamos said:

Really hoping that @OnAComputer is recording that OU Recruiting twitter spaces he is listening to right now.

Rethinking all of their coaching hires.

Cale Gundy decision -and hypothesizing what a 'black athlete really wants'.

OU broke as fuck.

*OU mod just said the floor should be 9-3 and if they don't win 8 Brent is unlikely to be the coach in '24

On 12/21/2022 at 1:14 PM, closetojumping said:

We should figure out that dude's buyout after the next few seasons. OU's base is not well-heeled. They can't just whip out a check for $20M or more without very real pain. Anything above $10M is going to take engineering.

On 12/21/2022 at 2:52 PM, RGBIII said:

Lolololol they didn’t even hat on the table my

guy….I’m sure his mom was super fucking shocked when her son didn’t ask her to stop at Lidz on the way to his signing ceremony to get a shitty foam OU hat

Eat ass. 85% was too low. 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Constant said:

Still funny, should be fun watching OU blatantly buy a kid. Sure that won’t ruffle any feathers. I look forward to Baxter stiff arming this Turd into the dirt like Bijan did Bowman…also 49-0

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Still funny, should be fun watching OU blatantly buy a kid. Sure that won’t ruffle any feathers. I look forward to Baxter stiff arming this Turd into the dirt like Bijan did Bowman…also 49-0

The sad part is they probably just emptied their confrence buyout fund for this kid. Back to square one i suppose

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Constant said:

I’m just flattered to be included in such distinguished company. And you can fuck off, respectfully. You still have a clingon calling plays on offense and a never-was calling the defense. Good luck clearing the check. 

But congrats. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The biggest loss on defense was Overshown only because of the depth chart behind him, but we are throwing quantity at the position. We lost 2 "starters" in the secondary and replaced them with better players from the portal. The DL lost Coburn and Ojomo, but we got Sweat to return and he's likely going to have a year similar to Coburn. Not to mention the continued development of Collins and Broughton and the rest of the 2022 DL class.

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

That crew's single second half penalty for like two yards against Baylor was the most hilariously petty thing I saw this year. Just a perfect "fuck you" to us.

Yeah, 2 total yds in penalties against our opponent over 8 qtrs. Not even subtle about it anymore.

• Hook 'Em 3