AL-NL Division Series 2022

tx 3 putt

I like how everyone blamed Yankee fans for the trash throwing incident. There’s been so many walkoffs at Yankee stadium in recent years and the one & only time stuff got thrown on the field was when Myles straw and his .540 OPS instigated everything. 

He made nasty comments about Yankee fans after that game and was booed heavily the day after. He went 0-4 with 2 k’s that day. Can’t wait for that weak-minded sensitive pussy bitch to hear it at the stadium this series.

21 minutes ago, Helobious said:

And it’s still hilarious that no one on this board thinks I could take him in a fight. I guess being taller & heavier than someone means nothing in combat. 

Is your Internet ToughGuy badge valid in all 50 states?

• Haha 1

I remember being at the ALDS against Cleveland in 2017 and Jay Bruce was in right field. I heard things that night that were on the one hand funny, while other stuff was just disturbing. This was all because the Mets would not trade him across-town and instead sent him to Cleveland. The entire inning Jay Bruce Sucks chant was tame, but it was all inning long and I joined in that one. I believe the fox broadcast picked up the chant from section 203. 

Bruce finally turns and laughs after the end of the 8th. He was asked afterwards to repeat what he heard and he wouldn’t. It was just some of the worst and most awful things you can say to a person and he took it. For his part he didn’t hold a grudge and ended his career here in a short stint before injuries stopped him from playing. 

I hope this series is fun to watch. I’m sure CC and his family will be out there since almost the entirety of his career was split between these two teams.

4 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

This Game 1 -> Day off -> Game 2 -> Day off -> Games 3-5 all in a row is bullshit.

I’d rather that than 4 games and then 0 games.

Blame the owners and MLBPA for not getting shit figured out in time to avoid the 3 games series tacked on to the end of the regular season.

it won’t be like this next year when they start one league’s wild card round a day earlier than the other’s 

I am pretty fired up for Dodgers vs Padres. 

Too bad all the games will be on at midnight or some garbage.

Sorry Stros fans but I am still on the Mariners bandwagon.

44 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Bring on the Padres.  Dodgers were 14-5 against them this year, and we’re in their heads.

The little brother - big brother thing is what makes it interesting. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

I’d rather that than 4 games and then 0 games.

Blame the owners and MLBPA for not getting shit figured out in time to avoid the 3 games series tacked on to the end of the regular season.

it won’t be like this next year when they start one league’s wild card round a day earlier than the other’s 

Or just do it like they have for the last umpteen years 2 games, day off, 2 games, day off, 1 game.

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Machado man was taking care of business.

8 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

I like the Padres, but the Dodgers are going to drag their nuts all over they face.

17 hours ago, Helobious said:

And it’s still hilarious that no one on this board thinks I could take him in a fight. I guess being taller & heavier than someone means nothing in combat. 

he would incapacitate you in less than 15 seconds. he literally gets paid tens of millions of dollars to exercise, take care of himself, be coordinated, and be in the best shape possible so that can compete physically at the very highest level, playing 162 games in 180 days with a nearly  unfathomable travel schedule. it would be hilarious how casually he would dispatch of you. he would do it almost begrudgingly, like, "why are you making me do this to you right now?" lol. you make grendel look self aware and reasonable. jesus christ. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2