AL-NL Division Series 2022

tx 3 putt

8 minutes ago, Brew said:

Not going to be surprising if all 4 series start off this way. 5 days off with the pitchers sitting longer than that versus teams coming off of best of three’s is going to make game 1’s difficult for the favorite. 

Couldn’t just be Verlander being a shitty postseason pitcher now right? He’s gotten blasted his last few times out.

• Hook 'Em 1

Mets fans were blaming the format too...won 100 games and now have to play these undeserving pests. (Who traveled thousands of miles to beat you on your home field.) Follow the Premier League, if your team is best across the whole season, you can have the trophy clinched weeks before the season even ends. 

• Drool 1

50 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Astros fans are going full-on “blame the playoff format”. What a bunch of idiotic crybabies. Maybe try playing better instead.

This whole blame-the-bye thing is incredibly stupid.  There is not one single sport, but especially so for baseball, where you'd rather play someone in real games where you might get eliminated instead of having a bye.  If you're worried about rust, hop on the bus and drive 10 minutes and go play Rice a couple of times.  They're having fall ball right now, and NCAA teams have played MLB teams in spring training for years.

3 minutes ago, 1leggedduck said:

Fuck Aaron fucking judge and his 62. We got Yordan, and he is a god! If I wasn't pushing 60, I'd find some bitch to make a baby with so I could name it Yordon. We're coming for the Yankees. fuck them and their idiot fans.

true, true 

BUT fuck their fans even more ! biggest douches in mlb 

• Hook 'Em 1