AL-NL Division Series 2022

tx 3 putt

11 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

There's nothing better than a sports choke where you have no rooting interest. That was a real masterpiece, Seattle's manager completely shit himself.

i absolutely hate bringing in closers in non-save situations, and bringing in starters in these unique non-start situations (ie bringing him in for one specific hitter in game one, as opposed to bringing in a starter in an "all hands on deck" game 7 situation), and that Yordan bomb is exactly why. when SS made the call to bring in Ray i felt like the astros chances shot up by about 200%. and, well, it looks like they did lol. 

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Hook 'Em 3

27 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

i absolutely hate bringing in closers in non-save situations, and bringing in starters in these unique non-start situations (ie bringing him in for one specific hitter in game one

Especially when the pitcher has a 2.8 WHIP and 10.97 ERA against the opponent for the year.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Astros fans are going full-on “blame the playoff format”. What a bunch of idiotic crybabies. Maybe try playing better instead.

Shot

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

That fucking sucked.

Chaser

4 hours ago, Helobious said:

Inject this shit in my fucking veins

Couldn’t agree more

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4