AL-NL Division Series 2022

tx 3 putt

15 minutes ago, WBT said:

Seems like you're not getting good enough odds.  Fangraphs has them both at 27-28% to get out of this round.

Maybe. But if they both win today they will be like +175 and +250 at that point in time I would guess. I like the extra +100 or +125 to win todays game I feel like I’m getting through the futures bet when both teams are favorites today. And I think the fangraphs odds are a little low. I’d bet 1 of 2 making it, then 2 of 2 making it before I’d bet 0 of 2 making it. But it’s baseball, it’s not like there is any such thing as a sure bet. 

Damn that was easy. It's definitely surprising, but in Philly we knew weeks ago things were setting up pretty well. We had an easy schedule down the stretch and were getting healthy. The bracket was setting up for us to get the Central champ (pushover) followed by the East champ, and neither ATL/NYM really had to deal with the full strength Phillies recently.

The West teams are beatable too. A little concerned both those teams have bullpens that can slam the door from like the 5th inning on. Hope it's the Padres since they've waited so long as well.

• Hook 'Em 1