F/S: Parking Pass for everywhere-ISU game

YGIFS

No, I mean I'll send you a pic to prove legitimacy of its existence (like my parents did with me when I missed school for a week).  You have to show it in person at the security checkpoints (and then I need it back but we can get to those logistics later).  They'll wave you all the way up to the first spot of any avenue to the stadium you choose.  Just not handicapped.  

You can park right at San Jac or Trinity and Dodds/23rd right up against Bevo Blvd.  Right at East 21st & San Jac.  all along san Jac down to MLK.  By LBJ or Dedman Drive or any garage you want will scan you in.  I've used it to park in the coaches lot before all the Moody/SEZ construction.  It usurps all LHF/suiteholder parking.  Again, be cool with ADA spots.  The real reason I like it is because I arrive late with the kids sometimes and I can get within yards of the stadium with 10 minutes before kick-off.  But it's great earlier too.