Matt Campbell is a little bitch-made pussy

ztejas

4 minutes ago, futureman said:

surly is classier than this.

Well it is the weekend so there’s a 100% chance Ztejas is drunk

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

He a very good coach but he literally said he doesn't coach for championships. When someone tells you who they are like that, believe them. 

Wtf?  What’s the context of this?

• Hook 'Em 1

Any coach in the world would be mad after his QB took a hit like that. In the moment it looked like it might’ve been targeting, on replay it looked like it really wasn’t. I didn’t see anything wrong with him being upset at that.

I do think he’s an overrated coach though.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Well it is the weekend so there’s a 100% chance Ztejas is drunk

Wtf?  What’s the context of this?

In the preseason he said the Big 12 championship is not one of his goals. He walked it back later but what first comes out of your mouth is what shows your true mindset. 

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, futureman said:

surly is classier than this.

There is a large part of me that agrees with this post.  We can carry ourselves with great dignity.

An even larger part of me is aware that this is a Texas Longhorn centric sports message board and we’re on our exit the Big 12 tour.  So, fuck you coach and good luck playing southeastern South Dakota tech for eternity.  Bitches.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Any coach in the world would be mad after his QB took a hit like that. In the moment it looked like it might’ve been targeting, on replay it looked like it really wasn’t. I didn’t see anything wrong with him being upset at that.

I do think he’s an overrated coach though.

It isn't the protecting his player. It's running all the way out almost to the other sideline - then doing it again - then the fact that he acts so high and mighty coaching poor ol ISU when he should have left awhile ago if he actually had any ambition. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Who the hell thought there was even a chance at "targeting" with that hit, until RGIII fabricated it on the air?  Campbell went bitchmade thinking the booth would review that but only after an assistant relayed as such over his headset.  

I actually admire Campbell for being one of the few coaches in this shitheeled conference with enough balls to call out officiating for their terrible jobs, week over week.  It seems to get under his skin more than most, but this game ain't it.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It isn't the protecting his player. It's running all the way out almost to the other sideline - then doing it again - then the fact that he acts so high and mighty coaching poor ol ISU when he should have left awhile ago if he actually had any ambition. 

Is there any doubt that Charlie Strong would have received a 15-yard penalty if he had done what Campbell did today? Vegas wouldn't even put a line on that because a flag would be guaranteed.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 3

3 minutes ago, Gravy Train said:

Who the hell thought there was even a chance at "targeting" with that hit, until RGIII fabricated it on the air?  Campbell went bitchmade thinking the booth would review that but only after an assistant relayed as such over his headset.  

I actually admire Campbell for being one of the few coaches in this shitheeled conference with enough balls to call out officiating for their terrible jobs, week over week.  It seems to get under his skin more than most, but this game ain't it.

There is nothing admirable about bitching about the officiating. You want to win that game, Matt? Find a receiver who won't leave his feet to drop a wide open touchdown pass. Don't throw a fucking bitch fit because the referees didn't bail your ass out with a terrible call.

RG3 has watched a enlightening B12 football to understand they just make shit up. Question is why don’t you understand that? See the Alabama “targeting” call that was actually a safety.

13 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Is there any doubt that Charlie Strong would have received a 15-yard penalty if he had done what Campbell did today? Vegas wouldn't even put a line on that because a flag would be guaranteed.

My doubt is that Charlie would know what happened before the next play was run. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1