Matt Campbell is a little bitch-made pussy

ztejas

24 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Stewart Mandel predicted Texas would go 4-8. 2-7 in conference. He picked the wrong team, but his thesis was correct. This is an unforgiving conference. 

Iowa State is a decent team that shouldn’t be 0-4 in conference, but here we are. I think they’d be 2-2 or 3-1 in every other conference. 

Iowa State refuses to win. It's not something you can point to one player about, either. Total team effort, just like Campbell wants it to be.

• Hook 'Em 1

He should have gotten flagged, and then tossed after he inevitably would have went even more apeshit.  Also, yelling at the opposition's players does not seem like it is something that should go unaddressed by his boss or the conference.  Finally, if he was in a TV show or movie he would be the mechanic in the middle of nowhere gas station trying to get sexual favors in return for timely repairs.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hozz said:

He should have gotten flagged, and then tossed after he inevitably would have went even more apeshit.  Also, yelling at the opposition's players does not seem like it is something that should go unaddressed by his boss or the conference.  Finally, if he was in a TV show or movie he would be the mechanic in the middle of nowhere gas station trying to get sexual favors in return for timely repairs.

The Big 12 needs to address the grandstanding from the coaches. Venables kept his team in the lockeroom instead of addressing the media, and now Campbell is cursing at our players. There's a back room way to handle it correctly, but this league is so hamfisted they'll screw it up with an awkward/toothless public statement or something. 

The first thing that came to mind when Campbell started screaming at our team was that time Herman wanted to fight Gundy because he thought he yelled at Breckyn Hager. Now that I know a single "controversial" call was all that was standing between a Herman/Campbell fistfight at midfield, I feel kinda cheated that it never happened. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

48 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

The Big 12 needs to address the grandstanding from the coaches. Venables kept his team in the lockeroom instead of addressing the media, and now Campbell is cursing at our players. There's a back room way to handle it correctly, but this league is so hamfisted they'll screw it up with an awkward/toothless public statement or something. 

The Rig 12 needs to address their incompetent and dare I say grandstanding officiating first. 

• Hook 'Em 7

13 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Oh jeeeeeeeeeezus you buncha whiny bitches. Our player was jawing at them after the fumble and we had them beaten and he started jawing back. It's not a big deal, take off your skirts and get ready for the OK St war coming up. 

Anyone repping this should be totally embarrassed with themselves. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

21 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Supposedly Sanders.   Someone he wouldn’t say it to 15 mins later. 

That’s way out of line. I think yelling at the officials or opposing coaches in such a manner isn’t professional, but yelling that at a player is way out of line.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Oh no @Dr Phil WIth Hair negged me. How will I ever recover from this. 

God we have the worst fucking fanbase...

Lighten up Francis.........I could give a shit if he yells at the world, our players, the coaches, whatever.  It's football.  He should be passionate.  He just watched a game he might actually win evaporate right in front of his eyes.  Sucks to be him.  On to the next victim.  But I guess you want to get your wittle feelings hurt because you voiced an opinion and someone it was aimed at responded.  No one cares........until you make a big deal about it, and then they still don't care.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dr Phil WIth Hair said:

Lighten up Francis.........I could give a shit if he yells at the world, our players, the coaches, whatever.  It's football.  He should be passionate.  He just watched a game he might actually win evaporate right in front of his eyes.  Sucks to be him.  On to the next victim.  But I guess you want to get your wittle feelings hurt because you voiced an opinion and someone it was aimed at responded.  No one cares........until you make a big deal about it, and then they still don't care.

I'm sorry. Who are you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’ve never seen this. This is hysterical.

That’s not a penalty on OU. They didn’t touch ISU and the ball wasn’t snapped when they were offside. That’s Iowa State’s problem for not knowing the rule. Center may not have seen the first jump but should have snapped on the second. Inexcusable.

That Matt Cambell, who is paid millions to be a power 5 HC, not only does not know the rule but also had a complete meltdown that would be unacceptable for an adult in any other profession is just… Wow.

13 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Can we make Dekkers an honory recipient for rolling around like a soccer player after that "targeting" hit to the football?

And what kind of last name is that with an "S" at the end? Shit sucks. Drop the S loser.

I mean I bet that shit hurt, it just wasn't targeting.  Bitch should slide next time.

17 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Can we make Dekkers an honory recipient for rolling around like a soccer player after that "targeting" hit to the football?

And what kind of last name is that with an "S" at the end? Shit sucks. Drop the S loser.

that dude got fucking rocked, he should have been rolling around

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Username checks out

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Every once in a while, a nice thread comes along on this site that manifests the absolute peak of this site in both the infantile/emotionally stunted nature of its posters, as well as the unnecessarily ratcheted up severity over inconsequential bullshit that comes when posting while the alcohol does all the talking for the poster. 

this isn’t a perfect example but it makes the honorable mention. 

it will be disappointing if this doesn’t elicit a “shit up pussy” or “shut the fuck up bitch” (swidt?) response in the very next post. 

• Fuck You 1

37 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

username checks out. 

Sincerely,

Mr. Suck-My-Balls

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

I'm sorry. Who are you?

Just an old man that has seen a lot.  Nothing with which for you to be trifled.  Old enough to not be bothered when someone says something negative towards me or plays the "do you know who I am" card. 

Please....allow me to yield to the obvious master of his domain.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, sidis said:

Every once in a while, a nice thread comes along on this site that manifests the absolute peak of this site in both the infantile/emotionally stunted nature of its posters, as well as the unnecessarily ratcheted up severity over inconsequential bullshit that comes when posting while the alcohol does all the talking for the poster. 

this isn’t a perfect example but it makes the honorable mention. 

it will be disappointing if this doesn’t elicit a “shit up pussy” or “shut the fuck up bitch” (swidt?) response in the very next post. 

You are such a fucking loser. Imagine getting your dick hard just to chase around some other guy on a message board. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

30 minutes ago, Dr Phil WIth Hair said:

Just an old man that has seen a lot.  Nothing with which for you to be trifled.  Old enough to not be bothered when someone says something negative towards me or plays the "do you know who I am" card. 

Please....allow me to yield to the obvious master of his domain.

While you're at it could you yield more pics of blondie?  Could master my domain to those cans.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Oh jeeeeeeeeeezus you buncha whiny bitches. Our player was jawing at them after the fumble and we had them beaten and he started jawing back. It's not a big deal, take off your skirts and get ready for the OK St war coming up. 

Campbell yelling at Sanders was 3-4 plays and a couple of timeouts after the fumble.

And we’re mostly over-50 fans. We’re fucking ready for war. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

36 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You are such a fucking loser. Imagine getting your dick hard just to chase around some other guy on a message board. 

No, it was “shut the fuck up bitch,” not the above nonsense. Jeez.

Either you are fucking drunk or you have lost your fucking mind. Either way, pull your shit together dude. I have absolutely nothing against you. Never have. You’re an odd kind of narcissist (see your bizarre perception that my posts had anything to do with you when they did not) and your are the personification of Dunning-Kruger on practically every topic given the certitude with which you are constantly wrong about shit …but I have absolutely nothing against you. Take a fucking breath, drink a cup of coffee, sober up, and stop acting like a dipshit. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hermanator said:

It was immature and I would rightfully be embarrassed if Sark did it. 

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, sidis said:

No, it was “shut the fuck up bitch,” not the above nonsense. Jeez.

Either you are fucking drunk or you have lost your fucking mind. Either way, pull your shit together dude. I have absolutely nothing against you. Never have. You’re an odd kind of narcissist (see your bizarre perception that my posts had anything to do with you when they did not) and your are the personification of Dunning-Kruger on practically every topic given the certitude with which you are constantly wrong about shit …but I have absolutely nothing against you. Take a fucking breath, drink a cup of coffee, sober up, and stop acting like a dipshit. 

Tell yourself whatever you want. I don't really care. You've followed me around multiple threads in the past week. If you think that I'm wrong more times than not then you just aren't paying attention. 

Liverpool is looking decent again, though. But God forbid I bring up what this is actually about. 

10 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

It was immature and I would rightfully be embarrassed if Sark did it. 

Exactly. Sark didn't do it. Their guy did. We won and we're on to bigger things. Their coach acting like a whiny bitch is their problem.

Fans whining about it when it's not even bothering Sark and the team is just bitch made nonsense. 

6 hours ago, Nivek said:

Dude is wound up too tight.  I get the repeated fuckery by the B12 officials has gotten to him as well, but he needs to re-evaluate himself.   Tom Herman mocked a player's stupid little dance on the sideline during a game and it was kind of funny (and a little inappropriate).  But Campbell seems like he is cursing an opposing player and calling him a bitch.   That is too far.  

Herman’s thing wasn’t kind of funny. It was immature and made him look juvenile. 

• Like 1