Free Money Giveaway contest- Ok State

Wulaw Horn

Prop bet- Total # of receptions (all players).  Tie breaker- yards receiving.

Texas- 38

Ok State- 37

28 Receptions- 307 Yards

Ok State has a lot going for it.  They have a ton of sneaky hot women.  They like to have fun.  They dislike Oklahoma.  They are amusing.  I don't think they've ever messed up anything for us when we had an actual good team.  Gundy is good enough to suck them in like Lucy does Charlie Brown every now and again only to snatch that elusive big national program changing win out from under them at the last minute. Of all the friends we've made along the way I think I like OSU as #1 and then ISU as #2 in this conference. Of course by like- I don't mean actually like. I think I might just mean hate the least.  Maybe Kansas, but they aren't ever relevant, and I have to thank them for ending the Charlie Strong era.  That was a solid for us.  Anyway- if you've ever had any interactions with Ok State or an alum or the school and it's at all interesting share it here.  I've got nothing.  Drank some beer at Eskimo Joes 2 or 3 times.  Listened to Garth Brooks most of my teenage years.  Other than that- no lasting imprint on my life.  Lets just end our last trip to Stillwater by getting out of there with none of our players paralyzed by that death trap of a stadium they have with the walls 4 yards from the end zone. 

UT 44

OSU 42

17 for 183

I think this is going to be another one of those wild finishes, and I hope the refs don't negatively interfere too much.  OkSt and ISU are, respectively, my second and third "favorite" Big XII teams after Texas, but I like them a lot less now than I did, say, 8 years ago -- due mostly to them beating us not infrequently.  I remember the Mack Brown years where we went undefeated against OkSt for over a decade.  But that aside, I like how they wear orange and I like how they hate OU.  But I like them best when they lose to Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1

Texas 48
Okie Lite 38

Total receptions - 36 for 354 yards

Quinn loves playing in the stormtroopers and will throw for over 300. Does Gundy still sport the mullet? Doesn't matter. Ours is better. PK may be polishing up the resume during the bye week after letting Okie Lite make a game of it but RoJo is going beast mode in the 4th and they'll run out of time.

Stillwater is a fantastic road trip. I highly recommend it if you're on the fence. If you can't have fun there, you're an idiot.

Texas -40

Ok State -27

24 receptions - 390 yards

There will be deep balls. If you go to Stillwater go balls deep in the local talent and let em know Texas is in town.

UT 56 - 40

Everyone thinks OSU will sit back and let us run, I say they try to stop the run & double Worthy & make Quinn beat them with his other targets. Big days for Whitt, the TEs, & Worthy still gets loose a few times. We sling it all day.

40 REC & Quinn pops the 400 yard cherry w/ 416

This game is hard enough to handicap without the Spencer Sanders injury stuff, so adding that in is fun. Honestly I think Texas matches up pretty well and is favored for a reason, but I’m going to need to see Sark win a couple road games against decent teams before I can pick Texas on the road with a straight face.

Texas blows a 10-14 point second half lead:

OSU: 41
Texas: 38

26 receptions for 294 yards.

Never been to Stillwater. In 2015 or 2016 I did a video interview for a position at Oklahoma State, with a hiring manager and a couple of the team members. My then girlfriend’s (now wife) fat ass orange cat wanted attention and kept flicking his tail into the screen. Eventually he just walked right across the keyboard. Being a nervous 20-something I just ignored it instead of making a joke or something.

I didn’t get hired (thank god in hindsight) but ended up getting to know one of the people that was on the other side of that interview through a mutual friend (did not know them at all at the time). Evidently the cat was remembered for a very long time and we still laugh about that story.