Lina Hidalgo

Nice Guy Eddie

29 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Wouldn’t shock me to see mattress Mack somewhat go down the path of the my pillow guy. Mack is probably only at 10% of Lindell’s energy but Mack would revel in the attention.

Mack - 10% of Lindell’s energy

Lindell - 10% of Mack’s money 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Goofyboy said:

All the people defending Mack talk about what he’s done for the city. Everything he’s done is for advertising. His rescue truck at the North store has his name plastered on it. There’s something in it for him with everything he’s done.

This. He has put on a masterclass for years on how to get free PR and media impressions. Everything he does is to get his name out there. I can't argue that he's done some good things for the Houston area, but it's not like he's out doing anonymous good deeds. Everything he does is to get positive PR for his business. The media impressions he gets far outweigh whatever he spends on his good deeds. His ego has finally caught up with him and people are taking note.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/opinion/letters/article/Opinion-Jim-McIngvale-s-gone-to-the-mattresses-17602383.php

On 11/23/2022 at 9:50 PM, royiv said:

This. He has put on a masterclass for years on how to get free PR and media impressions. Everything he does is to get his name out there. I can't argue that he's done some good things for the Houston area, but it's not like he's out doing anonymous good deeds. Everything he does is to get positive PR for his business. The media impressions he gets far outweigh whatever he spends on his good deeds. His ego has finally caught up with him and people are taking note.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/opinion/letters/article/Opinion-Jim-McIngvale-s-gone-to-the-mattresses-17602383.php

Surely everyone remembers why he started doing community service... 

Lines Coke GIF

Edited by texasdago
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, DalTxHornFan said:

"Triantaphyllis" sounds like a prescription drug to treat moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, smuggs said:

"Triantaphyllis" sounds like a prescription drug to treat moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.

Lol. I know Alex’s brother. Never met the brother who worked for Lina though. 

10 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Her decision to file an election contest is fundamentally about:

1.  Being a cunt.

2.  Being a traitor.

3.  Grifting as much money as possible for the cough cough "legal fund".

4. Keeping her name relevant for 2023 mayoral elections.  

• Hook 'Em 3

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

I almost hit Alex Mealer and her wolfhounds this morning. Was driving down Houston ave going 35mph and this bitch jumps out in front of my car with her two dogs. Never mind that she didnt even use the crosswalk, she doesnt even hustle across. Did she get paralyzed recently or something? 

such a cunt

Just almost hit her? 

Thanks for nothing. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

I almost hit Alex Mealer and her wolfhounds this morning. Was driving down Houston ave going 35mph and this bitch jumps out in front of my car with her two dogs. Never mind that she didnt even use the crosswalk, she doesnt even hustle across. Did she get paralyzed recently or something? 

such a cunt

You, a nurse, are asking if a woman walking slowly across the street with her dogs was recently paralyzed? 

• Haha 3