Lina Hidalgo

Nice Guy Eddie

Just now, royiv said:

Can you add some detail for those of us not on Instagram? From what I've seen she returned home today and was out meeting with residents this afternoon.

That’s basically it. She returned home and went right out there to meet with them 

5 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I have but not recently. I don’t think I am exaggerating much when I say the folks on their politics forum have to be klan members.

and proud of it 

the thread about moving out of Harris county brings the lulz 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Like 1

Lulz at this Hansen cunt breaking her big story......especially since Hidalgo worked so hard to keep it a secret. 

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/harris-county-judge-lina-hidalgo-public-comment-tornadoes-damage/285-81c792d7-acd3-4c75-9e6f-4ced5b43e696

On Wednesday, Judge Lina Hidalgo made her first public comments after severe weather battered Harris County a day prior.

Hidalgo said had just returned from a pre-planned, 10-day vacation in Thailand.

Prior to that, on Jan. 4, Hidalgo's office said she would be taking a leave of absence to visit her sick grandfather in Colombia.

"As folks know, I was in Colombia with my grandfather, and the last 10 days I was in Thailand taking a vacation that I planned a few months back," Hidalgo said during Wednesday evening's news conference. "I landed at 3 o'clock, 3:30 this afternoon from Vancouver and immediately came by to see the damage, to visit with community members, to hear first hand what they're hearing, what they were thinking."

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Lulz at this Hansen cunt breaking her big story......especially since Hidalgo worked so hard to keep it a secret. 

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/harris-county-judge-lina-hidalgo-public-comment-tornadoes-damage/285-81c792d7-acd3-4c75-9e6f-4ced5b43e696

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

shes all over this case !

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So Greg wants more people in Harris County voting?

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

yes let’s have polls with boxes and boxes of blank ballot paper. I wonder what accusations will soon follow 

long term goal here is for the state / maga gqp to take over harris county elections. Then they’ll be able to ‘shut down’ certain polls as they see fit. My polling area leans 70% dem. It sure would be nice if it could be shut down and then shifted to another area with a 3 hr wait to vote 

• Rage+1 3

Even if Harris County lowered that constables budget by $2M, (spoiler, they didn’t) isn’t the right question to ask whether we are appropriately funding the constables office?  I thought the GOP wanted smart budgeting that right sized govt and didn’t just throw an agency as much tax payer dollars as possible.

and as a Harris county citizen, I’m perfectly fine if Hegar and Patrick want to send more state dollars to fund Harris County. Send isn$50m and we will double that constables budget this year.

• Hook 'Em 1

But he told some Phillies fan to fuck off!!! He is a fucking hero.

We deserve every shitty thing about this city, state and country. We are just too fucking stupid.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

46 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Bold retail move to attempt to overturn a Democratic win in a Democratic county where your business resides. 

Are there any precedents to re-do an election of this level? I'm sure anything is possible but is it practical to remove someone from office due to an alleged mistake?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, GreenspointTexas said:

It’s paywalled but the headline read “Mattress Mack says he’ll file lawsuit…” 

lol ok buddy. If he had any legit issue, he would just file and then do press or interviews about it. The problem he has there are a million reasons a private person suing to throw out an election result would be laughed out of court, so good luck buddy 

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Bold retail move to attempt to overturn a Democratic win in a Democratic county where your business resides. 

Are there any precedents to re-do an election of this level? I'm sure anything is possible but is it practical to remove someone from office due to an alleged mistake?

Won't matter a single bit; he'll still make as much money as he wants. 

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

You been to Mack's store lately? His ugly shit is specifically designed to fill up McMansions in The Woodlands. The target customer is the suburban megachurch crowd.

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, tokamak said:

You been to Mack's store lately? His ugly shit is specifically designed to fill up McMansions in The Woodlands. The target customer is the suburban megachurch crowd.

Yep, can't say I've ever seen a Gallery Furniture delivery truck in my central Houston neighborhood.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Only if there’s verifiable fraud. There’s not. It’s a coordinated effort by Patrick, Paxton, Mealer et al to muddy the waters.

I wish judges would automatically throw out any challenge that isn’t a) filed by the candidate themselves and b) filed within 30 days of the election.

Usually a re-do type of election found via fraud is decided pretty quickly. The NC-09 re-do was due to the certification board refusing to certify due to mail-in fraud. The state of Texas certified the results from November.

It’s over you fucking losers. Mealer and her money handlers are just keeping her name in the news for 2023 mayor or 2024 House or state lege district 

• 1 month later...