up in horsey heaven

henrygandorf

Just googled this and watched the clip. Do people really think this is humor and entertainment the first time, let alone to re-create the experience online in an asynchronous sing-a-long? 

That little twerpy Indian guy is humorous though and I especially liked him on that Drake song. Can't get no more free, Randy!

• Fuck You 1

17 minutes ago, MeerkatBong said:

Just googled this and watched the clip. Do people really think this is humor and entertainment the first time, let alone to re-create the experience online in an asynchronous sing-a-long? 

That little twerpy Indian guy is humorous though and I especially liked him on that Drake song. Can't get no more free, Randy!

son this horse has an honorary degree from notre dame. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

fe4fa974636256fe0435acb67560d2fd.gif
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, MeerkatBong said:

@MeerkatBong is

Parks And Recreation GIF by PeacockTV

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, MeerkatBong said:

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

April's excited face when Ron whips out the pliers to yank his tooth is such a great reaction

as long as we're putting clips in here, this series is great

and this outtake from it may be the funniest bit of Parks and Recreation that exists

the long pause after "sometimes when I wipe" is already perfect, and then he has the marker line

• 3 weeks later...