GOP jerkoff in AZ

Gil Bang

He should be imprisoned for taking up three spaces.

A Maricopa County Community College District police officer noticed the truck was parked over three spaces and drove over for a closer look.

The police reports says the officer parked their vehicle about 20 feet away from the truck’s passenger side and walked up to the truck where he noticed a man with his pants down mid-thigh, masturbating while looking at a cellphone.

police report states Kaufman rolled down his window and the officer said “Seriously?” and told him to pull his pants up and exit the vehicle.

And what kind of GOP candidate drives a truck low enough that you can see the driver's "mid-thigh" from outside the truck.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

About 20 years ago, he would’ve been disqualified, disowned, and taken off the ballot by his own party.

Now?  The MAGA crew will double down, they will talk about how masculine the guy is and say libs are a bunch of wussy soyboys who don’t have enough hormones to jack off. Hannity will arrange an interview, Arizona state GOP will defend him, and everyone will still say “still BEATS having a lib in that office”.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

About 20 years ago, he would’ve been disqualified, disowned, and taken off the ballot by his own party.

Now?  The MAGA crew will double down, they will talk about how masculine the guy is and say libs are a bunch of wussy soyboys who don’t have enough hormones to jack off. Hannity will arrange an interview, Arizona state GOP will defend him, and everyone will still say “still BEATS having a lib in that office”.  

QFT.  The current timeline is as simple as this.

He could have been caught anally raping a puppy, and it would GAIN him GQP votes.

1 minute ago, F250 said:

I really did expect this to be about some kind of mass circle jerk to promote right wing masculinity.

Gotta wait until their balls are fully tanned for that....

1*63kHqjz_UrMaf2tj-PdPSQ.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

"'Jerking off?' I don't even know what that is. What is that? A penis? What is a penis? Is that my penis? Oh, that is my penis? Then let me ask you this - if that is my penis then why would I ever want to 'jerk it off'? God created man with a penis. He 'sposed to have a penis and under no circumstances should a man ever try to jerk his penis off. It don't make no sense..."

walker-screen_1.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

55 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

QFT.  The current timeline is as simple as this.

He could have been caught anally raping a puppy, and it would GAIN him GQP votes.

Gotta wait until their balls are fully tanned for that....

1*63kHqjz_UrMaf2tj-PdPSQ.png

Hey, do you think I should show up at one of the upcoming rallies with a pallet of slightly modified Easy-Bake ovens and make some money?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, F250 said:

I really did expect this to be about some kind of mass circle jerk to promote right wing masculinity.

“WE ARE NOT GAY AND WE ARE PROVING IT BY SHOWING THAT WE CAN JERK OFF AORUND EACH OTHER WITHOUT SUCKING OTHERS PENISES, JUST LIKE GAVIN MCINNES OF THE PROUD BOYS WHO SHOVED A DILDO UP HIS ASS AND DIDN'T ENJOY IT SHOWING THAT HES NOT GAY, AND EVEN IF WE TOUCHED EACH OTHERS MANHOOD THAT WOULDN'T MAKE US GAY BECAUSE WE AREN'T SUCKING THEM OR PUTTING THEM UP OUR BUTTS AS LONG AS WE GO HOME TO OUR WIVES OR THINK ABOUT MELANIA AND THIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN WHAT WE USED TO DO IN HIGH SCHOOL WHEN WE’D STAND AROUND IN THE LOCKER ROOM AND JERK OFF WHILE LOOKING EACH OTHER IN THE EYES AND SEEING WJO COULD COME FIRST.”

• Haha 1