What the fuck is wrong with you, Houston? Non-CR thread

crash_davis

The original Houston thread got moved to CR. Don't CR this thread, bro.

TLDR: Woman gets STDs from janitor sticking his dick in her water bottle. Note the last sentence.

https://local12.com/news/nation-world/woman-contracts-std-janitor-penis-water-bottle-lucio-diaz-doctors-office-houston-texas-sexually-trasnmitted-disease-indecent-assault-aggravated-deadly-weapon

HOUSTON, Texas (WKRC) - A woman claims a janitor with an incurable sexually transmitted disease dipped his penis inside her water bottle and infected her.

The victim works at a doctor's office with the suspect in Houston, according to KTRK. She claims 50-year-old Lucio Diaz was caught on camera putting his penis inside her water bottle.

"He pulls out his penis and proceeds to put his penis in my water, maybe halfway in," she explained. "And then tilted the bottle back and basically rinses his penis in my water."

She said she caught the man not once but two days in a row on a spy camera.

The news went from bad to worse when she was tested for an STD.

"I learned I acquired (a sexually-transmitted disease) for which he also tested positive for," she said. "He gave me an STD I will have for the rest of my life. Nothing is going to change it. Nothing will make it better for me. In fact, I feel like, for the rest of my life, I will have to be careful."

Diaz was charged with indecent assault and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Edited by crash_davis
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

That’s hell of a cover story for having sec with the janitor 

Exactly. There's a few things you can transmit genital to oral but not many. Maybe she is covering for the STD she picked up from a side piece. 

• Hook 'Em 3

37 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

Exactly. There's a few things you can transmit genital to oral but not many. Maybe she is covering for the STD she picked up from a side piece. 

HSV to the side of the plastic bottle can still be transmittable after 4 hours and maybe longer in a controlled environment. But, yeah.

Edited by Bevo

52 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Did the water bottle have a provocative label?  Did the bottle clearly object at the time?  Do we know the expiration date and when it was no longer young? Let’s not rush to judgment.

When you're a star, they let you do it -- stick your dick right in the water bottle, grab it by the cap, whatever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

When you're a star, they let you do it -- stick your dick right in the water bottle, grab it by the cap, whatever.

Lawyer of the stars? It's only once removed. And I can only think of one way to grab it by the cap and I think you would have to change your diet from Enchiladas Y Mas to achieve that feat.

5 hours ago, Bevo said:

HSV to the side of the plastic bottle can still be transmittable after 4 hours and maybe longer in a controlled environment. But, yeah.

And if she did a serology for herpes without actual viral lesions on her face, then there is a very high chance she already had herpes in some form or fashion. Type 1 and 2 are not exclusive to their traditional oral and genital infamy. I have seen Type 1 down below and Type 2 on the face. Serology is pretty worthless for Herpes.

• 2 months later...
On 10/20/2022 at 3:01 PM, billfromlaketravis said:

SWAT REPRESENT!!!

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I won’t touch blue bell since their listeria outbreak and how they mismanaged it. They knew there was a problem, pulled ice cream from stores but didn’t inform the public.

Troof. Iirc, it was mainly aggy investors that helped to bring that shit back to market. 

The state of Texas... and all that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...

Crazy shit on the local news right now.  Guy apparently barricaded in his house all afternoon with SWAT outside has now set his own house on fire and it's gone up like a fucking chimney.  May have opened a gas line or something.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2023/01/05/swat-scene-man-accused-of-hitting-wife-with-vehicle-after-setting-house-on-fire-barricaded-inside-home-in-spring-deputies-say/

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, WBT said:

Crazy shit on the local news right now.  Guy apparently barricaded in his house all afternoon with SWAT outside has now set his own house on fire and it's gone up like a fucking chimney.  May have opened a gas line or something.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2023/01/05/swat-scene-man-accused-of-hitting-wife-with-vehicle-after-setting-house-on-fire-barricaded-inside-home-in-spring-deputies-say/

Meh, spring is a shithole anyway. In 20 years, everything inside of 99 on the northside will look like Greenspoint

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

There is a longer video out. Turned out the robber had a fake gun.

The shooter pulled out all the stolen money from the dead guy and put it on a table. Others got their money and casually walked out.

Very strange.

Edited by mycox
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, mycox said:

There is a longer video out. Turned out the robber had a fake gun.

The shooter pulled out all the stolen money from the dead guy and put it on a table. Others got their money and casually walked out.

Very strange.

I would have got the fuck out of there too. No good can come from talking with hpd

grab my stuff. I didn’t see a thing and left because I was scared for my life

the shooter better have a very good lawyer 

someone pulled the same type of robbery at blue fin on Washington. Scary shit 

Edited by tx 3 putt

On 1/5/2023 at 5:26 PM, WBT said:

https://abc13.com/arson-suspect-pablo-patino-multimillion-dollar-bond-fiery-swat-standoff-in-spring-lotus-blossom-street/12670457/

4.5mil bond. Does that mean he can get out with $450 ? 😂😂