bitterwhiteguy is quitting writing because chris beard is killing his joy

shadow_operative

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

What is up with this guy?  Does he purport to be a UT fan?  Seems like he has an agenda.

Was it his ancestors' graves you all built Belmont on top of or something?

He is an honest-to-God UT fan, but he's got a self loathing streak that means every group he's a part of must be the most especially bad and awful and in need of total reform. So we get the sports part of that with UT.

4 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

This is going to shock you, but BWG un-quit writing so he could write about Chris Beard.

4 hours ago, SL Xpress said:

I'm not reading that shit. 

That dude has probably ruined half his wardrobe from spontaneous ejaculations over this news. He gets to have the last laugh in this whole thing, but fuck him. 

☝️This. Fuck this guy. I ain't giving him the clicks.

BitterWhiteGuy talking anything about Chris Beard right now is only slightly less inappropriate than, say, Henry Kissinger* talking about the Iranian uprising.

*I was going to write "the ghost of Henry Kissinger" but holy fuck, he's still alive??!?!?!

2 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I didn’t read that either, but this is not CDC’s decision.  Sure he will be consulted and can give an opinion but he won’t be putting on “big boy britches” for this one.  

What? Ok surely we need to be letting our Athletic Director make decisions about something? Is having a committee of amateurish buffoonish donors really the best way to manage an athletic department?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 10:55 AM, jimmyjazz said:

Why do I have a feeling that BWG was the loudmouth, no doubt drunk on 3 Natty Lights, who would constantly implore his buddies to "hold me back, man, hold me back" because he was sure his fists of fury were about to inflict lethal damage on some random offender of the day?

Texas Showdown.   1985.        I was there, because I could be there "underage still" back when you needed to be 19 to have a beer. 

I have a feeling more than one of the posters here was also, there. 

Fuck this asshole "BWG".....I don't understand someone who roots for our programs to fail.   No matter what I've seen since those days in the Showdown with this Athletic Department, it's never occured to me to openly advocate for any of it to fail.

I would type this here if Shaka Smart was still our coach.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/15/2022 at 7:23 PM, Valmy77 said:

Beard's contract is not a list of deterministic actions UT must take. There is still plenty of discretion available to CDC to make decisions.

Nonetheless, Beard's contract is not with CDC, or even the athletic department, it's with the University of Texas, or the System.  That entity may designate CDC to be its representative on all issues related to the contract, but it's a bigger decision than him.  It will involve Hartzell, to whom CDC answers most of the time, and the BoR, to whom Hartzell answers.

On 11/19/2022 at 12:07 AM, Horns RD Standard said:

F Klotz! I got pepper sprayed outside of “The Drink” one night because of his ass. He tried to hit on a buddy’s GF, group confrontation spilled outside onto 6th, I tried to play peacekeeper and APD comes over to diffuse the situation by pepper spraying the only brother involved…even though I was attempting to diffuse the SH! Only time in my life i’ve been sprayed. Although it did lead to a few co-eds kindly applying milk to my face emoji2365.png

What appendage did they use to apply milk?

• Hook 'Em 1