Special place in hell for these bitches

BigDHornfan

1) they're probably just getting those kids ready for the horrors of living in Mississippi. 

2) Obligatory: this new generation of kids are even softer than Gen Z

3) does the daycare's insurance (if they even have it) have to cover this legally? 

These are some dumb bitches but they're so dumb I doubt they had any malice or intent to injure and actually thought they were playing around. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Reminds me of the time I was trick or treating at age 6 with my BFF. These was the good ole days before helicopter parenting.

Out of nowhere a bunch of cunts dressed like ghosts and other shit started chasing us. I was fast and small so I got away by darting through brush and shitty fences. Found a sweet hiding spot under a hedge, and thats where I stayed for a while.

Eventualy heard my mother calling.for me so I ran out to the street and there she was with my dad, my uncle, and my friend cruising by in the 68 caddy.  My uncle asked where the shit heads were and my friend led us to the spot they started chasing us. There they were hanging out drinking.

My uncle, a very large, and very psychotic man put a Frankenstein mask on and got out of the car with a machete. The cunts saw him then saw me looking out the car window and knew they were in deep shit. Some fled a few begged for their lives, and one started apologizing profusely.

Uncle put the machete into their porch with a loud thunkk then picked up one of the fuckers and yelled in his face never to bother me again and that he knows where they all live.

Ahhhh childhood trauma. Kids today are really missing out.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

These are some dumb bitches but they're so dumb I doubt they had any malice or intent to injure and actually thought they were playing around. 

yeah, fire their dumb asses but I'm not sure multiple felony convictions is going to do anybody (dumb asses, kids, parents, community) any good. I mean, living in Miss is penalty enough.

6 hours ago, Hermanator said:

1) they're probably just getting those kids ready for the horrors of living in Mississippi.

This person gets it.

The way I see it, these three were using that good old southern maxim of "do unto others as you had done unto you," which is not to be confused with The Golden Rule.