Texas vs oklahoma state - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

not feeling this one. i hate stillwater. teams lose in the road in the big xii. hope i'm dead wrong, but i've got us taking the L today. 

i will say however that it seems that OSU may be a lot more banged up than they're letting on, so if that is indeed the case then i do expect us to handle business on the road. 

• Fuck You 5

1 minute ago, immamac said:

You sir can shut the fuck up. Lol

Im hoping for a statement win today. This team needs a big road win to prove they are who they think they are. 

lol. i agree though, a big win on the road in a place where we've had trouble in the past would do a lot for our team going forward. this league is as tough as it's been in a long time, and i feel like a win today would go a long way towards proving that we are the real deal.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

not feeling this one. i hate stillwater. teams lose in the road in the big xii. hope i'm dead wrong, but i've got us taking the L today. 

i will say however that it seems that OSU may be a lot more banged up than they're letting on, so if that is indeed the case then i do expect us to handle business on the road. 

Your vaginal excretions fucking stink. Please take your bitchass somewhere else.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

film police GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

lol. i agree though, a big win on the road in a place where we've had trouble in the past would do a lot for our team going forward. this league is as tough as it's been in a long time, and i feel like a win today would go a long way towards proving that we are the real deal.

30c94b3fb7ae211ec1d917ab35f1bc05.gif
  • Haha 6

15 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

Doomed. 

17 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

16 minutes ago, immamac said:

You sir can shut the fuck up. Lol

Im hoping for a statement win today. This team needs a big road win to prove they are who they think they are. 

Agree with Imma...yep STFU YOU NEGATIVE NANCY, KILL THE MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

• Hook 'Em 5

Charlie Strong and Tom Herman can’t hurt you anymore. Now go get your shine box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas - 42

Okie St - 35

Quinn throws for bout tree fiddy.  Turnovers and missed field goals are the only things that keep the scores under 50.

Edited by TexArcher
This is assuming Sanders is at least serviceable. If he's not, it's more like 42-21.
  • Hook 'Em 1

There is a significant chance the future fate of the Texas program for the next several years is revealed today. And my guarded prediction is ……… an upward trajectory like an F-18 fighter jet going vertical off of a carrier over the Taiwan Strait. 

Losing to Tech we chalked up to not having Ewers. Losing today reinforces all of the negative views of Sark as a coach. We win today and we go a long way to show we are legit a better team and turning this around. Losing today puts a lot of that into question. We have to start beating good teams on the road. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Just now, Newy25 said:

Losing to Tech we chalked up to not having Ewers. Losing today reinforces all of the negative views of Sark as a coach. We win today and we go a long way to show we are legit a better team and turning this around. Losing today puts a lot of that into question. We have to start beating good teams on the road. 

Agreed.  This feels like a very pivotal game.  Win and we're legit conference title contenders.  Lose and we're probably gonna lose at least once more.

We need this fucking W.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Agreed.  This feels like a very pivotal game.  Win and we're legit conference title contenders.  Lose and we're probably gonna lose at least once more.

We need this fucking W.

Yep. Huge game. Biggest of the season so far.

Got to win.

10 minutes ago, immamac said:

It’s the game that made the wheels come off last year. This can be the game that makes sure the wheels are actually on. 

I expect to get the best Gundy has even if they are banged up. He typically does better once he’s blown his wad when the pressure is really on (loss to TCU) so I expect a tough one. We should with all the talent we have and be able to pull off the win.

AD20E079-82EC-4070-9A59-2535DD89155C.gif

36AC67D6-C122-4E2D-A5FC-82C115C4629E.gif

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, shadow_operative said:

We're 7-2 in Stillwater since 2000. One loss by 3 & the other by the worst coach in the history of Texas football. They're banged up, we're coming off an ugly win & hopefully ready to prove ourselves. Lucky for them it's homecoming so they'll have something to celebrate tonight, because they won't be celebrating a win.

1 hour ago, shadow_operative said:

Really going all out with that straddle.