Texas vs oklahoma state - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

The defense is hopeless, so hopefully the offense can match OK state in the second half.

The deep shots on 1st and 2nd and long are going to have to stop because they’re clearly not fucking working today and we can’t convert 3rd and long. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, hookem48 said:
5 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

I think it's a mixed bag. There have been several where you just wonder if the wrong route was run. I've seen some across the season I thought could be adjusted to. Others, I think folks overestimate how quickly one can adjust to the ball.

when the coaches are getting on the receiver it's a pretty good bet what happened

In those instances yes. Sometimes its not obvious to us though. Would love to be a fly on the wall during post game team film reviews. I do believe that Ewers generally, and instinctively, throws his guys open to prevent interceptions. I also wonder to what extent the wind has affected any of these passes. The higher that ball goes, the more likely it's affected when the wind is gusting. On one of those passes to Worthy too, the sun may have affected him finding it in the air judging by the shadows.

1 minute ago, WalmartTexasFans said:

You could have told me Texas was up 21 or down 14 and both would have been totally believable.  

OSU's stadium is one of the worst in the world.  Dangerous walls, looks terrible on tv, always windy, high school goal posts.

Forgot to add what has to be the ugliest fan group ever seen on TV

• Hook 'Em 1