Texas vs oklahoma state - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

2 hours ago, gmr548 said:

We? There is no we. My alma mater’s team lost a football game I’d rather they have won. It happens. Sometimes they win 49-0 in the Cotton Bowl.

Because I’m an adult, I’m going to go have a good time out at dinner with the wife, not really give it much additional thought, and feel about the same about the program tomorrow morning as I did this morning. What I will not be doing is posting on an opposing team’s message board on a sad attempt at… Whatever it is you’re trying to do for yourself.

Yeah no way this takes my weekend and honestly even wins shouldn’t either. 

7 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

While this is fresh in my mind and before I drink my sorrows away at Tulsa Oktoberfest, several OSU fans booed our players during an injury timeout. Several of us called them out on it and they told us to get over it. That shit is SHAMEFUL! 

At least you'll be able to escape from the bad boys running wild and enjoy a big city night in Tulsa, Herr Schenker.

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

We lost. Would’ve won 49-0 with fair refs.

Well that’s cute. The best part as a  OU fan is that we know we suck. It’s great watching you guys fight it that y’all are back this year. The golden boy  from Texas fucking stunk it up. But hey, he has great hair. 

• Fuck You 17

1 minute ago, Pdawg88 said:

Well that’s cute. The best part as a  OU fan is that we know we suck. It’s great watching you guys fight it that y’all are back this year. The golden boy  from Texas fucking stunk it up. But hey, he has great hair. 

Refs clearly  fucked us. You ignoring that shows your character.

5 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

Fuck you, dick eater. 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

I’d like to add that we wouldn’t have to stick around this crooked conference with a criminal agenda if you mouth breathing wife beaters (enablers) had a modicum of fiscal sense and weren’t poor. So thanks, dipshit Sooners.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I’d like to add that we wouldn’t have to stick around this crooked conference with a criminal agenda if you mouth breathing wife beaters (enablers) had a modicum of fiscal sense and weren’t poor. So thanks, dipshit Sooners.

Ha fucking ha! Or you could look at the Shit QB that is supposed to be the fucking messiah and resurrect Texas football. Checks notes, 3 picks. Might might a difference. But you boys did beat the shit out of us in the cotton bowl, so there is that. But holy shit. 

• Fuck You 14

2 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

Ha fucking ha! Or you could look at the Shit QB that is supposed to be the fucking messiah and resurrect Texas football. Checks notes, 3 picks. Might might a difference. But you boys did beat the shit out of us in the cotton bowl, so there is that. But holy shit. 

Way to avoid my post, retard.

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

Fuck off, okie meth head piece of shit.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Call said:

I’d say I love your mother, but in reality it is likely biologically your sister. So, I love your sister mom. She was great.

Man! You really should have thought this one out. Probably was funny in your head. Just not on paper. Do better. 

• Fuck You 7

2 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

From what she has told me, she is not into needle dick cucks, so there goes your chance. 

I only mention it because I’m into fat whores who like it in the ass

ps sorry which is your mom

Edited by Scholz
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pdawg88 said:

Keep sucking off seven win Sark. I will admit we hired the wrong guy. But you boys swear by old Bobby booze hound. Let’s just call a truce 

You’re celebrating an OSU win loser. Fuck you coming over here today. Your fat whore mother is lonely.

19 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

Man! You really should have thought this one out. Probably was funny in your head. Just not on paper. Do better. 

It’s hard keeping up with unbranched family trees. I should have specified it would be your half sister that is your mom. My sincere apologies.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pdawg88 said:

Great hair, and lets not forget, not a fucking Okie.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pdawg88 said:

What does being "back" even mean? Back to what? I has been a dozen years. We are back to where we have been during that time, on the path to a mediocre season.

I just want Texas to play in the fucking Big 12 title game. That's all I fucking want. Someday. Maybe once every 6 years would be cool. Does that count as "back"? I don't know. You tell me, what does Texas being "back" mean? I don't know. 

I know Ehlinger said that when celebrating a big win over Georgia but we clearly didn't even get "back" to a NY6 game when he was QB. But none of the people on this board are Sam Ehlinger no have we claimed to be back at any time this year. So I don't know what you are talking about.

As far as knowing you suck, well no shit. We know we suck. But we would like to not suck so we hope that stops at some point. I presume OU fans feel the same way being down for what? A few weeks? Yeah that's the same shit as us.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

Hate that you’re a detestable piece of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 3

51 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

Yeah why are you here talking shit? Shouldn't that be the Oklahoma State guys? Aren't they the guys who beat the fucking messiah or whatever? Not you?

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

Hey boys I didn’t come here to quarrel. Just to say we both have the same record. 

Hey let me ask you a question while you’re over here sucking off the Cowboys. 

How embarrassed were you that Venables just completely gave up in the Cotton Bowl? Just went to 3 yards and a cloud of dust to keep the beat down as small possible.  

Probably not embarrassed at all given your lack of character. Pussy ass bitch.

• Hook 'Em 2

Can yall imagine this as your life?  First, you're a sooner fan.  Then, during one of the shittier seasons you've had in a decade plus, you hang out on your rivals board, after your other rival beats them in a ref heavy game.  Being so fucking poor you can't pay your bill out of the conference would have me embarrassed af, much less broadcasting my idiotic takes all over my rivals board, who conveniently,  just happened to put their biggest ass whipping of all time on my team.   This kids, is why you should avoid drugs. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

I'm guessing we'll rank 23-24 late tomorrow.

Then, we''ll win four straight and get up to 10-15 rank as a result.

And we'll tart next year top 15 rank and win 11 games.

Not that ranking matters.  I'm thinking more about how we'll play next year vs other teams who are just as good or beter.

• Haha 3