2022 World Series Thread - Phillies v Astros

tx 3 putt

K-State never beats us anymore, that’s an easy bet the house on Texas game for you gambling degenerates. 

I would not bet the house on Philly winning the series. It’s a shame the Astros tainted yet another series with their cheating BS the first couple games, they were clearly the better squad and didn’t need extra help.

• Fuck You 10

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

K-State never beats us anymore, that’s an easy bet the house on Texas game for you gambling degenerates. 

I would not bet the house on Philly winning the series. It’s a shame the Astros tainted yet another series with their cheating BS the first couple games, they were clearly the better squad and didn’t need extra help.

Concern troll is concerned.

5 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Whatever helps you prepare yourself emotionally for the Astros winning.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Pimphand said:

During the regular season it was 1. Verlander 2. Valdez 3. Javier DMAS 4/5 with Garcia/Urquidy

Of course during the World Series its 1. Javier 2. Valdez 3. Uruqidy 4. Garcia DMAS 5/6 with Verlander/McCullers

But don't worry the Astros mouth breather brigade is convinced that somehow Verlander is finally going to get the World Series gorilla off his back magically despite 8 outings to prove otherwise.

justin verlander basketball GIF by NBA

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1