2022 World Series Thread - Phillies v Astros

tx 3 putt

6 hours ago, Helobious said:

I really don’t think I’ve been to a non-chain restaurant in Houston. I like all the Pappas places pretty good. There was also a seafood place on Richmond/610 next to luling market I liked a lot, not sure if was a chain. My point is pretty much all their good food options are chains. 

B29CACA1-0BA3-4F7A-B651-04FC81E18340.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Poor Aggy.

It has come to my attention that there is now a Texas A&M San Antonio.

When will this end?

I have now opened the liquor cabinet.  I tuned into the game at 5-0.  It's now 5-3.  WTF?

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

It has come to my attention that there is now a Texas A&M San Antonio.

When will this end?

I have now opened the liquor cabinet.  I tuned into the game at 5-0.  It's now 5-3.  WTF?

So this is your fucking fault.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Verlander's such a choker. He is to the world series what Kirk Cousins is to prime time.

I understand when teams leave the starter in for a few extra if they don’t have the depth.

Don’t have a couple starters that haven’t pitched in the playoffs?

After giving up three already then a couple on in the heart of their lineup should have generated a hook.

I don’t know if it’s loyalty or the fact that his rough starts hadn’t hurt us till now, but that extra batter or two hurt.

3 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Same. God's making me root for a team from Philadelphia.

That's what it has come to.

Who's your squad?

And, I mean, did you not watch the 2017 SB?

@cactusflinthead and yes I think this is the haters thread. They're all in the Astros thread. 

Granted this will be turned into an Astros thread like every baseball thread here. 

Edited by ztejas

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Who's your squad?

And, I mean, did you not watch the 2017 SB?

@cactusflinthead and yes I think this is the haters thread. They're all in the Astros thread. 

Granted this will be turned into an Astros thread like every baseball thread here. 

I grew up in Dallas.  

Used to buy $4 outfield seats at Arlington Stadium and walk around to sit behind home plate.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

this one is on Dusty for letting JV pitch so long. His admiration for the Cy Y winner went a little too far for the good of the team. 

JV no-hit them into the 4th, didn't he?  Can't really blame Dusty for sticking with him a little while

Just now, Augustus said:

I'm sincerely concerned about you.

You're sincerely a fucking weirdo and it's public knowledge that you attended Texas aggy. 

You have yet to actually put in words what MLB team you support which is the only question I asked you. 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

You're sincerely a fucking weirdo and it's public knowledge that you attended Texas aggy. 

You have yet to actually put in words what MLB team you support which is the only question I asked you. 

You constantly act like an ass, in completely unprovoked fashion.  Nobody gives a fuck whether you're satisfied with how people put things "into words."  That coupled with the completely unhinged rants you often go on are clearly indicative of a problem.

I'm a sober alcoholic.  I suspect you and I have half of that in common.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Augustus said:

You constantly act like an ass, in completely unprovoked fashion.  Nobody gives a fuck whether you're satisfied with how people put things "into words."  That coupled with the completely unhinged rants you often go on are clearly indicative of a problem.

I'm a sober alcoholic.  I suspect you and I have half of that in common.

1 minute ago, Augustus said:

Will somebody teach my ignorant ass how to put someone on ignore?

Good. Put me on ignore and shut the fuck up so the rest of us can watch the world series. You're a fucking terrible poster and an aggy and repeatedly launch ad hominem attacks against me because you can't follow an argument. 

• Fuck You 1