2023 Yankees Official Offseason Thread

tx 3 putt

46 minutes ago, sidis said:

trashiest fucking people alive.  so satisfying to sweep their sorry asses in their living room.

If Yankees fans were that trashy that would happen after every walk-off. It didn’t. It happened exactly one time because Myles straw instigated the whole thing. If you watch the video from the fans on the wall they made a nothing comment to the guardian player that walked off injured. Straw got his feelings hurt and leapt on the wall and started cussing everyone out. He’s a massive pussy and a bitch and the whole thing was his fault. Im so happy that loser made the out to end the guardians season, in Yankee stadium. Fuck him.

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

If Yankees fans were that trashy that would happen after every walk-off. It didn’t. It happened exactly one time because Myles straw instigated the whole thing. If you watch the video from the fans on the wall they made a nothing comment to the guardian player that walked off injured. Straw got his feelings hurt and leapt on the wall and started cussing everyone out. He’s a massive pussy and a bitch and the whole thing was his fault. Im so happy that loser made the out to end the guardians season, in Yankee stadium. Fuck him.

You should kick Straw's ass.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

There’s a Bill James article out there somewhere about the physiognomy of hitters and their longevity. Basically huge guys tend to fall off a cliff around 34, 35 whereas average and smaller guys can hit well up to an occasionally past 40. 

As a very large somewhat humanoid ogre, I would not be surprised if Judge just stopped being Aaron Judge very suddenly as happened with Pujols and Dale Murphy. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

I'd sign a SS. let judge and rizzo walk. rebuild this roster. need arms and hitters

I'd trade everyone for pennies, let the farm walk, then move the whole team to Amarillo and rename the team "The Transgender Jihad" just to spite both the Yankees AND Amarillo.

I'm a bad person, really 

Edited by Rimbo
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

I'd trade everyone for pennies, let the farm walk, then move the whole team to Amarillo and rename the team "The Transgender Jihad" just to spite both the Yankees AND Amarillo.

I'm a bad person, really 

cashman isn't qualified to gm a team in Amarillo 

If there’s a reason players don’t want to play for the Yankees, it’s shit like that. They’re a clusterfuck. The fan stuff is insanely overrated. Judge didn’t give a shit that 5% of the stadium booed him in two games. The org  is just run by morons and the players know that.

On 11/4/2022 at 8:18 PM, Rimbo said:

I'm a bad person, really 

We already have a team.  Send those putos to Arlington.

ccab595e-797f-4a96-b321-b6d7dd7a0d45-sod

On 11/4/2022 at 1:26 PM, Helobious said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

3 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Did a single MFY not opt for free agency? Some of those are addition by subtraction but some are not. Crazy beginning to the offseason after the best 2.5 months EVAR to start the season.

Judge was the only one on that list offered an extension/new contract. Not sure what the other players are supposed to do besides elect free agency. 

• Like 1

On 11/4/2022 at 1:26 PM, Helobious said:

You don't have to be defensive, bro.  It's just a bandwagon you jumped on.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...