I spent less than $100 on this item, and it changed my life (ok, but it's really awesome)...

i have restless leg syndrome.  i sleep with a weighted blanket, i have an 8 sleep system, and i do yoga to counter the effects of it.  but after physical activity (even something as light as coaching soccer or baseball) i have a really hard time sleeping.  until i was gifted this.  i use this for half an hour or so on both legs' hamstrings and calves before bed and my legs don't bother me. 

Zoom in on Alt View Zoom 11. HoMedics - Cordless Shiatsu Massage Pillow with Soothing Heat - Grey.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

But then you can’t growl at your kid to “Hold the goddamn flashlight still!” like my dad did. 

I would yell, "AZIZ! LIGHT!" for years at my son. Finally, last year, he saw the movie and got the joke.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I paid for movers for a cheap ass friend.  Best money I ever spent for myself and others that insist on renting a u haul and voluntelling their middle aged friends to help move. That's your house warming gift asshole and i get my Saturday back. I have to then tell them that they then tip their movers. They acted shocked.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, markstanco said:

Best pliers ever.  The way they adjust is the game changer. The jaws stay a perfect parallel through the adjustment. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000X4OG94/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

71akwkFxUmL.jpg

2 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

31rHClF+e1L._SY300_SX300_.jpg

The older I get, the more I get hair in places I don't want it.  Because of these, I am winning the war against ear hair. Cheap ass tweezers are frustrating as fuck.

just added both to my cart.

On 10/25/2022 at 10:07 AM, Deej said:

bug.jpg

Cosign.  My wife HATES flies.  But we have a lot of big open spaces in our house, so flies will rarely light in a spot where you can sneak up on em with a flyswatter.  Blast em with salt from 8 feet away, problem solved.  It doesn't shoot so much salt as to make a mess, but it gets the job done.

Also great for skeeters, fruit flies, and pantry moths.  My son's a killer with that thing, but now that he's moved out, the wife and I have upped our skills.

And, the time I shot a fly off the top of Kyrie's head at a crawfish boil is a special memory of mine.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, 'stache said:

My 45 second doctor "consultation" cost $99 and the card another $20 or so, so more than $100, but still totally worth it. 

You and I might have the same doctor. I had to get my two year renewal about a month ago and it was an even shorter visit. God bless Oklahoma 

4 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

31rHClF+e1L._SY300_SX300_.jpg

The older I get, the more I get hair in places I don't want it.  Because of these, I am winning the war against ear hair. Cheap ass tweezers are frustrating as fuck.

2 hours ago, kingkoopa6 said:

I use to just pluck my nose hairs... cuz me dum dum

but this bad boy every few weeks.. game changer.

Conair Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer

That guard is unnecessary and just hinders the mowing. Get one of these and you can really go to town on that shit up your nose, ears, and eyebrows.

https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-Nosetrimmer-NT3600-42/dp/B0842YNRWG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=WKXCX13J93Q0&keywords=nose+hair+trimmer&qid=1666817361&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI1LjA4IiwicXNhIjoiNC43NyIsInFzcCI6IjQuNjkifQ%3D%3D&refinements=p_89%3APhilips+Norelco&rnid=2528832011&s=beauty&sprefix=nose+hair+%2Caps%2C123&sr=1-1

610I5piRSjL._SX679_.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, markstanco said:

Best pliers ever.  The way they adjust is the game changer. The jaws stay a perfect parallel through the adjustment. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000X4OG94/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

71akwkFxUmL.jpg

Nice.

I'll add these to the list got a cheap set a TS but they have saved me several times.

https://www.amazon.com/DuraTech-Reversible-Ratcheting-Heavy-duty-Ratchet/dp/B08RZ1SVXG/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2JJCXM1JAYGMS&keywords=ratcheting%2Bwrench%2Bset&qid=1666837360&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI2LjA0IiwicXNhIjoiNS45NyIsInFzcCI6IjUuNjUifQ%3D%3D&s=hi&sprefix=rat%2Ctools%2C129&sr=1-5&th=1

71xcfdKeptL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

I paid for movers for a cheap ass friend.  Best money I ever spent for myself and others that insist on renting a u haul and voluntelling their middle aged friends to help move. That's your house warming gift asshole and i get my Saturday back. I have to then tell them that they then tip their movers. They acted shocked.

Sad that it came to that. Now I’m in my upper 30s, I don’t ever intend on moving again. And If we do, I’m definitely hiring movers. I’m not asking anybody to help so I expect them to not ask me. That shits for the birds or guys in their 20s
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Sad that it came to that. Now I’m in my upper 30s, I don’t ever intend on moving again. And If we do, I’m definitely hiring movers. I’m not asking anybody to help so I expect them to not ask me. That shits for the birds

Kick it up a notch and hire packers too. Fuck the dumb shit. Talk about stress reduction. Money well spent. 

• Hook 'Em 4

10 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Sad that it came to that. Now I’m in my upper 30s, I don’t ever intend on moving again. And If we do, I’m definitely hiring movers. I’m not asking anybody to help so I expect them to not ask me. That shits for the birds or guys in their 20s

You know I'm not mad or anything.  I always knew them as cheap but hell I was not moving in the summer in Arizona and not at age 44 or whatever I was then. We're still friends but don't chat much with them. 

22 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Yea I had one with a guard and switched up a couple months ago and it's a pretty big difference. 

I didn't get the salt gun but I do get my tennis practice in with this bad boy

Screenshot_20221027_144744_Chrome.jpg

On 10/26/2022 at 9:49 AM, MissingInAction said:

Absolutely.  Cracks me up whenpeople ask me which breeder I got luna from, and how much did I pay.

Austin Animal Center $35.

Every time I've been to Austin Animal Center the only dogs they had were chihuahuas, pit bulls, and ancient dogs that looked like they were about to die. 

• Rage+1 1

Gonna break the rules twice by going double the price and being an applestan:

apple airpods pro; and apple watch se. never cared for them. never wanted those products specifically. but they came into my possession and if i were to guess blindly how much they *should* cost, id value them at 2x retail.  stupidly-well engineered products. 

around $100 new is a brother 22xx wireless laser printer. if someone stole it i would buy again 1000 times. 

for $100 used i got a brother adw1600 wireless scanner. kicks my previous fujitsu scanner to the curb. 

To be as old as I am-56--I've no idea why it took as long as it did for me to invest in skillets/frying pans that both distribute heat evenly and to which absolutely nothing in the universe sticks.  I should have done that long ago, but it's definitely been a game changer.

And I don't know how much this qualifies as a product, but I've recently filled my home with real plants, including some 5-6ft tall palm trees and the result has been an entirely different experience of the environment.  I can't overstate how much I love all the greenery inside the house, and I never would've believed it could make such a difference.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Stainless steel "soap" bar.

stainles-steel-bar-today-main-191023.jpg

I thought this was just a gimmick, but I received one as a gift from someone who knows how much I make gumbo, chili, Tex-Mex, and other food that involves cutting and chopping onions and garlic.  The darn thing works like a champ in removing the onion/garlic/ other smells from your hands.

• Hook 'Em 7

On 10/26/2022 at 2:02 PM, Brisketexan said:

Cosign.  My wife HATES flies.  But we have a lot of big open spaces in our house, so flies will rarely light in a spot where you can sneak up on em with a flyswatter.  Blast em with salt from 8 feet away, problem solved.  It doesn't shoot so much salt as to make a mess, but it gets the job done.

Also great for skeeters, fruit flies, and pantry moths.  My son's a killer with that thing, but now that he's moved out, the wife and I have upped our skills.

And, the time I shot a fly off the top of Kyrie's head at a crawfish boil is a special memory of mine.

First time in my life we've had pantry moths this year.  What is happening in this world.  Must arm myself with salt.

• Drool 1

4 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Stainless steel "soap" bar.

stainles-steel-bar-today-main-191023.jpg

I thought this was just a gimmick, but I received one as a gift from someone who knows how much I make gumbo, chili, Tex-Mex, and other food that involves cutting and chopping onions and garlic.  The darn thing works like a champ in removing the onion/garlic/ other smells from your hands.

Damn I have never heard of this

Edited by Zepol87

On 10/26/2022 at 3:55 PM, Your Mom said:

go get your nose waxed. ears too and clean up your brows. every time I go, im the only guy and it's full chicks getting their buttholes waxed, vag's too 

Edited by tx 3 putt