I spent less than $100 on this item, and it changed my life (ok, but it's really awesome)...

anyone found a garden sprayer nozzle worth a goddamn that doesn't either stick or fall apart after three uses?
oh, and a garden hose worth a damn too while we're at it
Had one for over 3 years. Only time I had to replace it was when the damn dog thought it was a chew toy.cfc32bbad20bcb07061fc3491680b6b7.jpg

Also got one of these for Xmas and really enjoy not having to worry about charging my phone at the end if rhe day.b2fc898bec12ada8ee9abdb05301531f.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1

Nootkas are some pretty excellent slippers, too. The Marino wool keeps your feet warm but also allows for plenty of breathing so they don't get ripe after a month or two. And the suede bottom is durable enough that you can step outside here and there without concern, though I wouldn't advise skateboarding, playing basketball, etc. 

I've had my current pair for 2-3 years. 

https://www.nootkas.com/

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

I put this charger on my desk, and it replaced a few wires. Nice to be able to charge my personal Android Phone, work iPhone and earbud case with just 1 base. It's an 18watt charger, so it's very fast compared to a lot of the others out there.  

71YsnUb6jKS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B096ZRGRZB?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Nootkas are some pretty excellent slippers, too. The Marino wool keeps your feet warm but also allows for plenty of breathing so they don't get ripe after a month or two. And the suede bottom is durable enough that you can step outside here and there without concern, though I wouldn't advise skateboarding, playing basketball, etc. 

I've had my current pair for 2-3 years. 

https://www.nootkas.com/

they kind of look like offbrand glerups 

2 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

I have several AquaJoe sprayers, they have all been solid. They go on sale all the time, just put an alert on slickdeals. I think I paid $6 for this one on sale.

https://snowjoe.com/products/aqua-joe-ajhn104-indestructible-series-heavy-duty-metal-trigger-nozzle-multi-function-7-spray-patterns

image.png.74dd214d5df795a9d3c501df4264d98a.png

19 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Had one for over 3 years. Only time I had to replace it was when the damn dog thought it was a chew toy.cfc32bbad20bcb07061fc3491680b6b7.jpg

you guys are awesome, thanks. added both to my cart. cheers

On 1/13/2023 at 1:34 PM, Brothahorn said:

Also got one of these for Xmas and really enjoy not having to worry about charging my phone at the end if rhe day.b2fc898bec12ada8ee9abdb05301531f.jpg

I tried one of those hoses and then threw away all of my other hoses and bought some more.  They are great.

49 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I've had the same problem. I wonder if a little pipe dope would have prevented that.

Technically this is what Anti-Seize is for. Based on nothing whatsoever I'd opt for teflon tape over pipe dope.

edit: but yeah, any of that would work I would think.

Edited by GringoSalado
  • Like 1