WAP nuns

Willfully Horn

I was at the Motherhouse of the nuns who taught me just last year and they were still watching those dated movies featuring nuns. Lilies of the Field and the Sound of Music were still going strong among the remaining older sisters. Now, I’m wondering if it was all a front for something racier, such as Sister Act.

• Haha 2

I'm old and I had a summer job in the mid 80's converting the old convent at Exposition and Westover into an office building.  When we started the demo to get it down to the studs we found a number of empty liquor bottles and dildos.  I thought it was funny and sad at the same time.  Catholic church and celibacy should have gone away hundreds of years ago.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Nothing To Add said:

I'm old and I had a summer job in the mid 80's converting the old convent at Exposition and Westover into an office building.  When we started the demo to get it down to the studs we found a number of empty liquor bottles and dildos.  I thought it was funny and sad at the same time.  Catholic church and celibacy should have gone away hundreds of years ago.

Username does not check out.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Nothing To Add said:

Were they all in the same location?  Like, did the nuns have a dildo deposit that they were all aware of?  Or were they spread throughout the place because each nun secretly had her own dildo hidey hole?  

19 hours ago, Nothing To Add said:

I'm old and I had a summer job in the mid 80's converting the old convent at Exposition and Westover into an office building.  When we started the demo to get it down to the studs we found a number of empty liquor bottles and dildos.  

What is an empty dildo?