Ok St @ Kansas St

Cairn Horn88

1 minute ago, Wally Pryor said:

You don't have to be drunk to realize that basics and execution are not our strong suit. 

It helps.  Every time I look up KState has the ball and is scoring and I'm wondering what do they have that Texas doesn't.  Oh, coaching.  

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Why would you think it would matter?

Just curious mostly. Howard has been pretty bad for K State over the years. Having to play him for extended periods of time has derailed otherwise promising KSU teams.

I get what you're saying re: Texas and agree for the most part. They will win or lose against K State based mostly on how they come up and play/coach. But if KSU doesn't Sark this, when they get their starting QB back is pretty important for their conference championship ambitions.

2 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

Now, the freshman make freshman mistakes. Lol. It’s amazing how many mediocre players play out of their minds against us.

Mediocre players play their minds out against us when given the opportunity to play against mediocre schemes and execution. 

Don't prop us up, we're not all that. 

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

Just curious mostly. Howard has been pretty bad for K State over the years. Having to play him for extended periods of time has derailed otherwise promising KSU teams.

I get what you're saying re: Texas and agree for the most part. They will win or lose against K State based mostly on how they come up and play/coach. But if KSU doesn't Sark this, when they get their starting QB back is pretty important for their conference championship ambitions.

I think Howard is playing himself into the starting role.

I think we can likely surmise that Howard will manage a career game against us, Knowles will light us up because we don’t try to limit their threats, Deuce will get his and their kicker will hit all kicks inside the 50 yard line. 

It is known. 

Mediocre players play their minds out against us when given the opportunity to play against mediocre schemes and execution. 
Don't prop us up, we're not all that. 

Well, that’s obvious. And our coaching staff keeps making the same fucking mistakes and excuses.

1 minute ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

I think Howard is playing himself into the starting role.

Klein has obviously done a good job setting him up for success today. We'll see how OSU adjusts (though this game is almostcertainly over at this point). Don't know if that would be sustainable over the last 4 games given his history.

7 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

You know there isn’t transitive property but can’t helping thinking about the transitive property.

We are losing in Manhattan. Anyone predicting Sark will suddenly figure this out by next week in the road is just wish casting. 

Klein has obviously done a good job setting him up for success today. We'll see how OSU adjusts (though this game is almostcertainly over at this point). Don't know if that would be sustainable over the last 4 games given his history.

He also looked really good against TCU until he hurt his shoulder. I don't see how you could bench him.

It’s almost like if you have decent or even serviceable LBs and Safeties you can scheme to take away the middle throws.

If you don’t, you get last week. 

I still keep saying Gideon needs to be in the way out with Joseph because our safeties still can’t help in coverage worth a shit.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

had to keep ewers in the game because otherwise its impossible to score on that OSU defense!

Texas doesn't have to sit Ewers but for a series or two--let him compose himself and see what we do.  It doesn't have to be all or nothing.  

Also, KState catching the ball.  So this is what it looks like when receivers catch.  Fundamentals.  

• Hook 'Em 1

It’s almost like if you have decent or even serviceable LBs and Safeties you can scheme to take away the middle throws.

I still keep saying Gideon needs to be in the way out with Joseph because our safeties still can’t help in coverage worth a shit.

Then , Sark should bring in Jimmy Lake next year to help PK and money whip him.

Man…knew this team had some glaring shortcomings that were due to be exposed but didn’t expect 28-0.  

Probably a good thing I haven’t been able to watch many games this year, been dead by now.  Got kids shit all day so can avoid this shitshow.  

Edited by Homercles

3 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

At least Terry Joseph brings some recruiting. Gideon has been as much of a nothingburger as PK.