Michigan player gets jumped by Michigan St players

FartingMonk

7 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

The Michigan player runs into the tunnel in front of the rest of his team mates and somewhere in the tunnel he gets his ass whipped by several Michigan St players.  Wouldn't be surprised if all of those guys are thrown off the team.  

Lol lol lol yeah, right

58 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

are we gonna victim blame here too or does that not work in this sitch

The Spartans who committed acts of violence deserve whatever punishment is coming to them. But knowing Michigan, I’d say the chances that the Wolverine was just going about his business and not talking smack are extremely, extraordinarily slim.

Notre Dame used to have one tunnel leading to/from both locker rooms but they recently did some reconstruction to correct that. The problem at Michigan is that much of the stadium is underground and that would require some major excavation. 

• Hook 'Em 2

46 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

If what happened was "inevitable" we wouldn't even be talking about it because it would be so common. A guy without any pads on all by himself among basically the entire MSU football team is not a threat to anyone. At most he's an annoyance, and him interacting with his own fanbase is not doing anything wrong.

And even if he WAS talking shit, those MSU players are bitch-ass cowards.

The guy had his pads on and was at least holding his helmet prior to entering the tunnel. It is possible to believe each side is equally stupid here. This is still the site that says ‘fuck around and find out’ all the time, right? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

Legal charges!?!

What a pussy nation we're becoming.

If you're stupid enough to do what player wearing #1 did, then you deserve to get shoved around a bit.

I'm not hearing anything about broken bones.  So, no harm no foul.  

Suspend the kids (who shoved him around) for a game or two and be done with it.

And suspend the dumbass for a couple quarters for being a dumbass.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

If I'm in the Spartan athletic department I'm talking to legal about for cause implications to get out from under that Tucker contract.

That was my first thought as well. Use this incident to shitcan that clown tucker for cause, and this will be the best thing to happen to the MSU program in years. If that works, look for A&M to gangbang the punter from Umass at midfield in a couple of weeks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Drool 1

12 minutes ago, immamac said:

This is stupid. What happened here is unacceptable and should never happen. This isn't a joke this is a dude getting jumped by players in a stadium who lost a fucking game. 

Dude definitely fucked around and found out. Dude skipping into the Sparty players then getting his ass beat is the perfect “how it started. How it ended.” meme

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Constant said:

This is still the site that says ‘fuck around and find out’ all the time, right? 

That was a clear and first class example of fuck around and find out. Kid is an idiot. These are pissed off football players, not a couple golfers who had a bad round. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

People saying that he should have been jumped for being stupid, and therefore stupid people deserve to be assaulted, really need to think about that because that is a stupid take and someone might come barging into their house and start assaulting them any second now.

Is anyone even saying it should have happened? It clearly should not have happened. Its just the least surprising outcome in that scenario.

He went skipping through their team for petes sake. 

Edited by Constant

9 minutes ago, Constant said:

Is anyone even saying it should have happened? It clearly should not have happened. Its just the least surprising outcome in that scenario.

He went skipping through their team for petes sake. 

There are people in this thread saying it should have happened. I'm pointing out that it is a dumb take. And yeah, charges should be filed. You can't allow players to assault opposing players in the tunnel like that. Pushing and shoving happens all the time. It happened on the field before this happened. This went way beyond that. The lines of "acceptable" in this situation in college football have been pretty clear for decades. If this was within those lines, this wouldn't even be making headlines.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

i mean i get the pissed off angry thing, but assault and battery means good bye foosball

are we gonna victim blame here too or does that not work in this sitch

maybe he shouldnt have been wearing what he was wearing lol

There is a fine line between victim blaming and FAFO

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

There is a fine line between victim blaming and FAFO

The point is that the FAFO gate swings both ways. Assaulting a man on camera while wearing a uniform that identifies your team name, number, and last name is fucking around, waiting to find out.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

Being a fucking idiot doesn't mean you deserve to get jumped. Being a fucking idiot is just being a fucking idiot. That's the difference. 

I agree with you homie. The player was an idiot and the players that jumped him were idiots. i don't agree with the players jumping him for being an idiot, but lets not ignore him being an idiot.

Did everyone wake up today and decide to be defensive over everything? 

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

If what happened was "inevitable" we wouldn't even be talking about it because it would be so common.

That’s some pretty half-assed logic there. Just because it’s inevitable that acting like a classless punk is going to get you in trouble with a disgruntled foe doesn’t mean it happens all the time. Most of the time players know better than to go off gallivanting on their own. They stick with their teammates. So this was an isolated incident. An outlier. Inevitability does not equal commonplace, Aristotle.