Free money giveaway- Kansas State

Wulaw Horn

prop bet- total plays from scrimmage run for KSU- tiebreaker- longest play from scrimmage for  KSU

Kansas State 38

Texas- 27

Prop- 68 plays- long 37

I need to see Texas win a road game under Sark before I ever believe it’s going to happen again. KSU stylistically is going to hold onto the ball, limit possessions, and grind the clock. I see another game where we just can’t get off the field as they convert 3/4 or 4/2 all day long on us. 

Hope I’m completely and totally out to lunch on this. 

Give me your predictions here. Game narrative. Anything that tangentially relates to Kansas State, the state of Kansas, the Manhattan of the Midwest. Whatever. 

Texas 38-10.

k State with 63 plays with the longest play going for 27 yards.

I have no faith in this prediction, but every time I predict it’ll be a close win, we lose, and every time I predict a blowout win, we win a close one…so I’m saying we blow them out in hopes of winning by a field goal.  I’m not sure if we’ll ever win another road game at this point.

• Hook 'Em 1

@Wulaw Horn don’t be ridiculous. It’s not 3rd/4 and 4th/2 that will be consistently converted. It’s 3rd/14 and 4th/12. That said…

Texas: 42
KState: 20

Game is never competitive and not as close as the score indicates. I have as little faith in Sark as anyone that follows this program, I just kind of have a gut feeling they’re going to come out and deliver a performance that makes everyone ask “Where the hell has that been!?” For the lolz as much as anything else.

The board and fanbase will be gassed up for the stretch run with the Big 12 CCG seemingly back on the table. It won’t hold, but I don’t think this roller coaster is all downhill yet.

I am probably wrong, but oh well.

Prop bet: 62 plays, 51 yard long.

KSU 0
Texas 48
Plays 35
Long 96

I love the idea of KSU hitting a 96 yard play from scrimmage and not scoring lol
  • Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

@Wulaw Horn don’t be ridiculous. It’s not 3rd/4 and 4th/2 that will be consistently converted. It’s 3rd/14 and 4th/12. That said…

Texas: 42
KState: 20

Game is never competitive and not as close as the score indicates. I have as little faith in Sark as anyone that follows this program, I just kind of have a gut feeling they’re going to come out and deliver a performance that makes everyone ask “Where the hell has that been!?” For the lolz as much as anything else.

The board and fanbase will be gassed up for the stretch run with the Big 12 CCG seemingly back on the table. It won’t hold, but I don’t think this roller coaster is all downhill yet.

I am probably wrong, but oh well.

Prop bet: 62 plays, 51 yard long.

I love the idea of KSU hitting a 96 yard play from scrimmage and not scoring lol

I’m almost positive he just didn’t understand the prop,  jt I like to think he did understand it- said we are going to chase someone down after they’ve ran the entire field, and keep them from scoring. 
if that happens he wins all the monies for the week, regardless of anything else. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Texas 24

KSU 59

Prop- 69 plays run, longest play 95 yard run

This will be the game that gets PK shitcanned. KSU has real coaches, on the road at night = ugly game. We historically do not play well in the little apple, especially at night.

Edited by Loop 1604

Can only trust Sark to blow a lead.  Texas 31

KState 32

Texas jumps out to 21 to 0 lead, then ignores Rojo the entire 2nd half.  The only Running Back to carry the ball the last 2 quarters for us is Bijan, who is overdue for an injury.  Prop:  76, 48 yards. 

I am also firmly in the Wulaw camp. Sark has shown an innate ability to give away any road lead- especially a 2 score lead going into the 4th quarter.

Texas starts the 3rd quarter with a TD drive, bringing the score up to 28- 10. and then Sark proceeds to keep calling home run throws that either A) worthy gets 2 hands on, "almost" catches them, but drops it (5x). or B) Ewers miscalculates that every receiver is actually 8 feet tall rather than 6 feet, and overthrows them all (10x)

from there, Texas proceeds to only have the posession of the ball for 4 mins out of the remaining 25 in the game, as Kstate scores 4 straight TDs. 

final score KSU 37 Texas28 

KSU has 82 plays and their longest play is 53 yards

Edited by AUS-97HORN

Texas 34

KSU 38

KSU runs 65 plays and longest is 58 yards.

I was at Manhattan I think in 2012 with a bunch of friends, both KSU and Texas alumni. I remember waking to the stadium but then browning out from the copious drinking in their little bar area near campus. 

Anyways, at some point during the game where we were getting the shit beat out of us, my friends began ripping my mccombs shirt off inside the stadium and threw it onto the field. I sat through the rest of the game with no shirt and I’m positive I barfed in the bleachers. Fuck that place.  I did finger a blast a chick later that night in someone’s dorm room though, so I had that going for me which is nice.

• Like 1