I’m going to Graceland (Elvis Presley)

Bogeywon

11 hours ago, Bogeywon said:

Who Carries on the legacy now??? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything about her daughters…. Do they take over GL?? Gonna be real interesting 

I assume Priscilla is still in charge of GL. And yes, Riley Keough currently carries the legacy.

image.png.1545a40c6c0ebddc4c4aa50cc045e6e1.png

There are also underage fraternal twins that will be around.

image.thumb.png.62b9e9862dddae26f24dbcea180b0b26.png

On 1/9/2023 at 5:53 PM, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I was the youngest and only son. Birthing device wanted more than anything to name me 'Elvis.' It's pretty accepted that Elvis and Adolph are pretty much the only two names that should never be used again, right? Props to my dad to convincing her to name me after her 2nd favorite rockabilly crooner and saving me from many, many additional ass kickings through the years.

Thank you for sharing that, Elton. 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Bogeywon said:

Anyone watch the service? It’s on YouTube. I’m watching now. 

Only thing sadder than LMP dying was listening Axl sing November Rain.  Dude sounds like a dying rabbit.  Amazing that people pay money to go see GNR these days. 

31 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Only thing sadder than LMP dying was listening Axl sing November Rain.  Dude sounds like a dying rabbit.  Amazing that people pay money to go see GNR these days. 

Fat axl is a mess. That’s the same I was thinking, a little different for all these artists to sing on a dry mic no effects or backing tracks ect